Chapter 55: Piccolo vs. 17

...

Back with Piccolo and the androids...

...

"Alright sis, since you had all the fun last time, why don't you sit this one out?" 17 said confidently, his eyes never leaving his opponent as the blonde woman sighed.

"Already on it..." 18 said boredly, sitting on a nearby boulder as she glanced at the red haired android. "I'll just hang out with 16 over here..."

"I have spotted a pelican." 16 stated, staring at the large white bird as the corner of his mouth turned up the tiniest bit. "So majestic."

"Now are you trying to buy time or are you just looking to throw your life away?" 17 asked sarcastically, thinking back on what happened during his sister's fight with Vegeta. "Because if I remember correctly... This did not go well for you last time."

"Oh, I'm not the same Namekian you faced before..." Piccolo growled, taking off his turban and cape as he tossed them to the side, both articles of clothing shattering the ground upon impact.

17 blinked a few times, looking back at the green fighter in surprise before speaking. "Oh shit... Are you talking metaphorically? Because if not, I'm gonna start feeling like a rascist because you look exactly the same." The young boy finished seriously, glaring at the man across from him as he narrowed his eyes.

"Keep those two out of this... Alright?" Piccolo said, wanting to eliminate any possibility of the other androids attacking him while his back was turned.

"Don't worry, those two are only spectators... This is between me and you."

Perfect... Piccolo thought, smirking as he got into his fighing stance. If it's just him, then I won't have any problem shutting him down... I'll take out Android 17 first and then I'll get the others... And if I can beat them, then Cell will have nothing to absorb and he won't be able to become complete...

"Rrgh..." Piccolo growled, concentrating as he slowly began to raise his power level, Android 17 watching in amusement as they prepared to face off.

"RrghhhAHHHHHH!" Piccolo roared, his energy level skyrocketing as everyone on The Lookout jumped...

"Huh... I'm feeling a whole lot of Piccolo right now..." Goku commented, staring over the edge as Gohan clenched his fists.

"He must be fighting an android!" The youngest Saiyan said worriedly, noticing he couldn't sense any power other than Piccolo's. "We have to go help him!"

"No Gohan... We have to wait for Luna and Kaito to come out." His father said harshly, watching as Gohan still seemed unconvinced. "Piccolo will have to hold them off on his own. It's no use going down there Gohan... You're just not strong enough yet..." Goku explained calmly, knowing his son only wanted to help. "As soon as we finish our training, we'll go down and help Piccolo... You can count on it!"

"Yes, that's right... You will be stronger than you've ever been before." Mr. Popo spoke up, glancing at the clock once more as he realized it was almost time for the door to open.

Gohan nodded once, walking back towards them all as he sighed. I wonder how Luna and her friend are doing... The tiny Saiyan mused, thinking about how different she might be when she emerged. Please hurry Luna...

Just as he finished his thought, the creaking of a door could be heard as a bright light lit up the room, all of them shielding their eyes as Mr. Popo grinned while two figures made their way towards them.

"Luna!" Gohan cheered, recognizing the familiar purple hair as Goku and Trunks smiled, happy to see her as well.

Ryuuto nodded his head at Kaito, who bowed in return before walking over to Akari and embracing her, happy to be with his wife again.