1. First Day of School

It was the 7th grade when I moved to my dream school, Nuri High School.
I was very nervous. I was a really shy girl and I don't even know if I can handle introducing myself.

I just really wish the students will approach me. I hope it doesn't get to the point I'll approach them. That would be a real nightmare for me.

My parents wished me good luck. As we bid our goodbyes, I became more and more nervous.
I entered my new school, entering the hallway and suddenly ending up in front of our classroom door.

I sighed and opened the door. By the way, my hand was shaking when I opened it.
There were only 6 students here but I'm still so nervous. Everyone looked at me confused.

They then shrugged it off and I had a chance to sit down. I sat down 1 seat before a girl's seat.
She turned to me and was ready to say something. My heart started pounding, I was so nervous that I would embarass myself in front of her.

"So...what's your name?" She asked with slight confusion. Several students came.
I don't know but...2 boy students were new but they knew each other.

"M-my name is Miyeon. Han Miyeon." I said. She nodded. Yay, she understood me.
"Oh okay. My name's Park Minyoung. Nice to meet you. I can guide you throughout this new school journey." She said. I just nodded. I looked around and saw 5 girls walking towards us. Uh oh.

"Hey guys, this is the new student." Minyoung said.
"H-Hi, my name is Han Miyeon." I said, smiling brightly.

"My name is Min Chaeyoung." The 1st girl said. "I'm Kim Ryeojin." The 2nd girl said. "I'm Kang Jae In." The 3rd girl said. "I'm Yang Kyu Ahn. Call me Ahn." The 4th girl said. "I'm Jeon Nayeon." The last girl said.

Then, it was time for introductions. It was my turn.
"Hello, I'm Han Miyeon. Nice to meet you." I said. The teacher smiled brightly at me.

I sat down and continued with my day.
The day ended and it's time for me to go home.

I was walking to the bus stop. I sat on the bench and looked at my schedule.
Then I felt a bag beside me. Then, a handsome, tall and cute guy beside me.

I saw his uniform, he's in the same school. I'm sure he's a grade higher.
He even might be in college already.

I was done reading my schedule when I looked at him to see him smiling at me.
"Hello! I'm Kim Junkyu!" He said, reaching out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Han Miyeon. Nice to meet you." I said, shaking his hand. How many times have I said this line?
"What grade are you?" He asked.

"I'm in the 7th grade. You?" I said.
"Me too! I guess we're both in a different section." He said.

I saw 3 girls death glaring me and then looking at Junkyu with heart eyes.
"You looking at those girls? Don't mind them...um...they're like my fangirls." He said, rolling his eyes.

"F-fangirls? Alright." I asked. I don't really wanna talk much, Mr. Junkyu.
"You know, I'm suprised you're not fangirling over me. The school's popular student is talking to you~" He said.

Popular?! I widened my eyes when he said that. Thankfully, the bus came.
"Bye." I shortly said while running to the bus.

I sat down and looked at him once more. He dissapeared.
The bus immediately stopped and I suddenly felt hot coffee on my shoulder.

It slightly hit my cheek which caused me to wince.
I looked over my shoulder to see a boy who has a very shocked face on, holding a cup of coffee.

He grabbed some tissues and wiped my shoulder and cheek.
"I'm sorry! It's because of the stupid bus! I'm very sorry!" He said.

I just grabbed my own tissue and wiped it again.
I looked at the boy and he was just awkwardly smiling at me.

"You also study at Nuri High?! Me too! Why haven't I seen you?!" He asked.
"New student." I replied shortly.

"I see. I'm Choi Hyunsuk, I'm already at my 1st year in high school." He said.
"Han Miyeon. 7th Grader." I said. He nodded and smiled again.

"You wanna be friends?! I'm really caring and nice." He said. Guess he's not one of my kinds, huh?
I nodded and just looked at my phone.

"You're shy....I find it cute, don't worry." He said then giggled. Hm..cute too.
I just smiled at him and continued browsing on my phone.

"Hey....M-Miyeon-ssi....how's your first day of school?" He asked.
"It was great." I said.

The bus stopped and it's time for me to go down now.
"Bye." I said shortly and went down the bus.

I went inside my house and walked passed my parents.
"How is it? Did you make friends already?" They asked.

"One friend. It was great. I made a friend in the bus, though. I'm gonna rest." I said.
They nodded. As I lay down on my bed, I was thinking of someone.....Ha Yoonbin.

Author's Note
AAYYEE SO THIS IS MY NEW STORY!! HOPE YOU SUPPORT IT AND KEEP READING IT!
FIGHTING! HAN MIYEON IS LIKE ME IN MY EARLIER GRADES LMAO OSJSNSSL
ACTUALLY, I CHANGED THE STORYLINE SO MUCH LMAO. I DIDN'T MEET SOMEONE LIKE HYUNSUK, I DON'T TAKE THE BUS AND I DO NOT HAVE A LOVE LIFE. AGAIN, PLEASE SUPPORT ME AND THIS STORY!
KAMSA THANK YOU OKAY! SARANGHAE❤️