28. Forgive

-The Next Day-
Seunghun hasn't talked to me, he's always ignoring me everytime I get close to him or want to say sorry.

"What happened to you and Seunghun?" Minyoung asked.
"Well...Beomgyu confessed to me yesterday and I told Beomgyu that I kind of liked him too and kissed his cheek, but..Seunghun saw." I explained.

"You kissed Beomgyu?! Where did you guys meet up?" She asked.
"At the park." I replied.

"Was there many people?" She asked.
"Really many, actually. Also some stu..dents.." I said.

So..if they saw me kiss Beomgyu, did they take a picture of it?!
"Did you know Seunghun was there?" She asked.

"No. Not at all." I said.
"I tried saying sorry to him but he's acting like I'm invisible. He just talks to Jihoon, Byounggon and Yoonbin everytime he sees me walking towards him." I added.

"Are you mad at him for ignoring you?" Minyoung questioned.
"Well, no because I deserve him ignoring me because I hurt his feelings even though I really need to say sorry." I said.

"Does Ryeojin and Chaeyoung know about this?" She asked.
"Yes. I messaged them right after the incident." I said. She nodded.

"After that incident with Seunghun, did you see or talk to Beomgyu after?" She asked.
"No." I shortly answered.

"What if Beomgyu's also mad at you?" She questioned.
"I don't know what to feel. Last time, I really liked him. Now, not really." I said.

"Why is that?" She asked. My eyes widened with her questioned and just realized what I said.
"Is it because you like someone else?! Do you actually like Seunghun?!" She asked.

"N-no. I don't like anyone else or something, it's just that it really faded because I know I could hurt someone. I told you, I LIKED Seunghun. Not now." I said.

"Oh..okay. Sorry for overreacting." She said.
"Finally something you said wasn't a question." I said.

"It's just that I'm very curious about this whole thing." She said.
I just rolled my eyes.

-After school-
"You can say sorry to Seunghun now. Chaeyoung's gone, Yedam's gone, Ryeojin's gone, all of his friends are gone. Everyone's gone except for us 3. No one will tease you. I promise I won't tease you guys." Minyoung said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Of course. Go on. I'll just be here, reading fanfictions." She stated.

I chuckled softly then went to find Seunghun.
I finally saw him, he just came out the restroom.

"Seunghun!" I shouted.
He was about to go back to the restroom but I stopped him.

"What do you need?" He asked.
"I just wanted to say sorry. I don't even like Beomgyu that much anymore and I don't plan to date him. I really didn't know that you were there." I explained.

"Is your apology really sincere?" He questioned.
"Of course it is." I said.

He thought for a while then looked at me again.

"Fine.." He started,

"I forgive you."

author's note
what do you think is the real reason why miyeon's feelings for beomgyu faded?
please vote & comment!
i hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading this story and my other stories!
kamsa, thank u, okay!
❤️❤️❤️