2. Love At First Sight

I came to school the next day, do I really already have friends?
I enter our room, I'm so early. Only Minyoung and Seunghun was there.

"Miyeon-ah! Let's go, let's talk about you more." Minyoung said.
Soon then, Jihoon and Yedam arrived.

"So, when were you born? What's your favorite color and food?" Minyoung asked.
"May 3, 2002. Favorite color is Pink and favorite food is...Chicken!" I said.

"Well...I was born on October 8, 2001. My favorite color is Blue and Black and my favorite food is Korean Food!" She said. Chaeyoung, Jae In, Ahn, Nayeon and Ryeojin entered already. They asked what we were talking about.

"Who cares? They were probably talking about my crush. You were, huh?!" Jae In asked angrily.
"They don't even know your crush and Miyeon's new, for god's sake, Jae In!" Ryeojin shouted.

"And for your information, all of us girls care. Miyeon's already our friend." Ahn said.
Jae In rolled her eyes and just sat down.

"I actually like to be friend Miyeon. I just really don't like her trash of a new friend, Minyoung." Jae In said.
The teacher came in and we sat on our arranged seats.

I was beside Seunghun.
"Hello, I'm Kim Seunghun. How's the school and students so far?" Seunghun said.

"It's great." I said and he sighed.
The 2 subjects were over and it's time for recess.

We were washing our hands when I bumped into Hyunsuk.
"Ah, Miyeon-ssi! I'm sorry..again." Hyunsuk said with a smile.

"Your favorite word to tell me is starting to be 'sorry'." I said. He laughed.
By the way, I'm only noisy and talkative if it's my friends.

"Okay, see you later." I said then we both waved at each other.
"Miyeon-ah....you're friends with C-Choi Hyunsuk?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, why?" I said.
"How did you meet him?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Well...he spilled coffee on me on the bus and he said he wanted to be friends so I agreed." I said.
"Do you think he likes you?" Ahn asked. I shaked my head several times.

"Well....please don't tell Hyunsuk this but...I have a crush on him." Chaeyoung said.
My jaw dropped. "Really?" I asked. She nodded.

We went back to the classroom. We heard the boys talking about Junkyu.
"I heard you saw Junkyu at the bus stop." Seunghun said. I nodded.

"You even talked to each other. You literally talked to the school's most popular student!" Jihoon said.
"Okay.." I shortly said. I just walked away.

"He's so attractive, right?" Jae In asked. They all nodded.
Actually..that's very true. Seriously, who do I like..Yoonbin or Junkyu?

I just noticed Yoonbin's quiet but it's okay. Meanwhile Junkyu..damn, that guy's loud.
It was our last subject and...we had a group thingy.

It was me, Jae In, Minyoung, Ryeojin, Seokhwa, Dohwan, Yedam, Midam, Raesung, Jihoon, Yeongue, Siyun, Doyoung, Mashiho, Junhyuk and..Yoonbin.

There are like these mini groups in each group. We were 3. Minyoung, me and Yoonbin. I'm actually pretty sure Minyoung likes Yoonbin but...I'm not that sure.

As I saw Yoonbin and Minyoung talk and laugh together and tease each other..I'm feeling very jealous.
I just don't feel left out but...I'm thinking Yoonbin likes Minyoung. Wow, this is love at first sight. Really, Ha Yoonbin?