41. Thankful

" Junkyu?! " I said.

" Come with me, Miyeon. You'll be safe with me. " Junkyu said.

" No! You're staying with us, Miyeon! " Jae In shouted.

" No one can stop me, Jae In! I'm going with Junkyu and you have nothing to do about it. " I said.

" We can definitely stop you, Miyeon! Do you want me to stab you right now? " Jae Hwi said.

" Go and tell those things to Miyeon. I'm gonna call the police if you won't stop. " Junkyu said in a serious tone.

Jae Hwi's determined eyes turned to eyes filled with nervousness. So did Jae In.

" Fine! Y-you can go with Junkyu. Just please promise us not to tell anyone. Especially the police. " Jae In said.

" We promise. But, if you try to do this again, you'll end up in jail. " I said.

I got out the car and then me and Junkyu left.

Looking back at Jae In and Jae Hwi, they were trying to wake Soobin up.

" Thank you, Junkyu. Thought this was gonna be the last day I lived. Thank you, for saving my life. I owe you a lot. " I said.

" Your welcome. You should be more careful next time, though. Anyways, those people are bastards. How can other people even cope up with them? " He said.

" I guess people who are able to say those people are good people are also bastards and maniacs, just like them. " I said.

" That's true. " He said.

We stopped walking and stopped in front of a black car.

" Why are we stopping? Aren't we gonna take the bus? " I asked.

He chuckled softly.

" This is my car. I'm gonna take you to your house. Come on, get in. " He said.

" What? Junkyu, you don't need to do that. I can just take the bus myself. You already have done so much for me. " I said.

" Miyeon, in order for you to be safe, you have to trust me. Besides, maybe Jae In and Jae Hwi has back up and suddenly attack you. Plus, it's 12am. There's barely any people in the streets now. " He explained.

" So, get in. " He added.

" Fine. I really owe you a lot. " I said then got in.

He started the engine and started to drive.

" Where's your home, by the way? " He asked.

" Oh, shoot! I forgot, sorry. You're actually going the right way. I'll just guide you. " I said.

I guided him and we finally reached my house.

We both went down and now we're right in front of my door.

" Thank you so much , Junkyu. " I said.

" No problem. I'm your official protector from now. " He said.

" That's right. Okay, I'll go inside now. " I said.

I was about to go inside but he held my wrist and made me face him.

Then, I felt his lips touch mine.

author's note
SO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING HUHUHU
just because of school, school, and school.
i hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading this story and my other stories!
please vote & comment!
kamsa, thank you, okay!
💖💖💖