13. Friendship Over?

"See!" Jae In shouted.
"H-Hyunsuk.." I stuttered, how could he do this?

He was walking to Jae In and Jae Hwi, he looked at me with a death glare.
"You slapped her, Minyoung. Say sorry." Hyunsuk said.

"Hyunsuk, why are you doing this?!" I asked. I'm the closest to him, and, he already broke my promise with the Yoonbin thing.

"Hyunsuk, you're my friend and I'm your friend, why betray me again?!" I asked.
"You're not my friend, Miyeon. You were never." He said.

"Y-you promised, you'll never betray me." I said.
~Flashback~

"Remember the day you told your friends I liked Yoonbin? And when they told everyone?" I asked.
"Well...yeah. Why?" Hyunsuk said nervously.

"When I arrived at my home, I cried for 20 minutes straight. I remember the times I felt so embarassed in my school before, and the times my friends bullied and betrayed me there. It felt like you were teaming up with them and you'll betray me again in the future." I said, already crying.

Hyunsuk was looking down at his fingers, feeling guilty.
He looked up with teary eyes.

"I-I promise I won't betray you. I will defend you. From Jae In if she comes back. You're my best friend and I swear I won't betray you or lie to you." Hyunsuk said.

"Thanks, Hyunsuk. If you ever break this promise..I think our friendship will be over. Those things are so important in a friendship. Promise, okay?" I said.

"I promise. 100%." He said then we both smiled.

~End of Flashback~
I was tearing up at that flashback.

"I-I have to go.." I said then ran away.
I was running, I looked back. Wow, Hyunsuk wasn't chasing me.

Miyeon, your life isn't a K-Drama, okay?!
I could see the lower years having fun, laughing with their friends.

I was heading out the school when I bumped into Junkyu and his friend, Raesung.
Yes, Junkyu and Raesung are already in college but they're in the same situation as Hyunsuk.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!" I said then left.
It was practically my fault. I was running while they were walking.

I suddenly felt like I had a scar due to that moment.
I put down my socks and saw a scar just below my knee.

I put up my socks again. I then looked at the place Hyunsuk said that promise.
Which he broke....again.

Should I really end my friendship with Hyunsuk? M-Maybe not. If he promises me something for the 3rd time and breaks it, I'll definitely-

"RAESUNG!" I heard Junkyu shout from inside.
"Since we're heading out, say sorry!" Junkyu shouted.

Raesung went outside and walked passed me while mumbling sorry.
Oh, to me?

Junkyu then walked outside too.
"Raesung-ie! Say sorry properly!" Junkyu shouted then we both looked at each other and smiled and chuckled very softly.

"Raesung!" Junkyu shouted once again.
I have 2 questions.

First of all, why did Junkyu tell Raesung to say sorry to me when it's clearly my fault?
Second of all,

why is my heart beating so fast?

Author's Note
agghh sukie y'd you do that?
please vote & comment!
i hope you liked this chapter and this story and please keep supporting me and my stories!
kamsa, thank u, okay!
❤️❤️❤️

comfort zone//k.jkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें