6. Hurt

"She's lying! Jae In, could you just not lie for one second? This is why many people hate you!" Hyunsuk shouted.
"What do you mean everyone hates me? Miyeon doesn't hate me!" Jae In shouted.

"Right, Miyeon-ie?" She asked. I cringed at her ugly face.
"No! I'm one of the people who hate you, Jae In-ah! You're trash and you're a liar! You're fake!" I shouted.

Jae In was supposed to slap me when Hyunsuk stopped her.
"Let go of me, you piece of trash!" Jae In shouted.

"You're crazy. Why are you talking to yourself and why will you let yourself go?" I said.
"I hate you guys! Just wait for my revenge!" Jae In shouted then walked away.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you okay?" Hyunsuk asked.
"Um..Hyunsuk, could you take her home? I have really many things to do and plan many things." I said.

"M-Miyeon...your her best friend, you should do it." Hyunsuk said.
"Choi Hyunsuk! If you don't take her home, I'll have to call you Sukie." I said, he hates that nickname so much.

"Fine.." Hyunsuk said.
"Chae, you can just tell him where you live. Maybe sometime he'll visit you.." I said then Hyunsuk hit my head.

"Take care of her, Hyunsuk! Bye!" I shouted, Chaeyoung looked like a tomato.
I went inside of my house and texted in I, Ryeojin and Minyoung's group chat.

min_young
any news girls?
just spill some tea, i'll listen.

ryeojinjja
miyeon, u still alive?
you're 10 minutes late.

me.yeon
yes!! hyunsuk is taking
chaeyoung unnie home!!

min_young
OMO!!! ChaeSuk?

ryeojinjja
hmm..
i think yoonbin & minyoung
are better. right, myeon?

me.yeon
yeah..!
i mean, maybe, RyeoGon?

ryeojinjja has left the chat

min_young has left the chat

me.yeon has left the chat

Are Yoonbin and Minyoung really a nice pair? I brushed off my thoughts and continued studying.
The next day went by, I'm right on time.

I enter the classroom, Junkyu is there, talking to the boys. He's really friendly, isn't he?
I just avoided him then went to the girls.

"How was your trip with Hyunsuk? Was he kind?" I asked.
"W-well..everything went great when..he accidentally held my hand. Accidentally!" Chaeyoung said.

"I think he likes you." I say, Chaeyoung looking like she's hiding something.
"Yah, Kim Junkyu! Come here!" Minyoung shouted. I suddenly felt nervous.

There was 10 minutes left the actual class, so I decided to go to Hyunsuk.
"Yah, Han Miyeon, where are you going?" Ryeojin asked.

"Uhm..go talk there. I'm gonna go to..the restroom." I said.
"Did you tell something to Chaeyoung? She seems to be hiding something." I said.

"N-no.." Hyunsuk replied, looking down.
"Ya! What did you tell her?!" I asked.

"Excuse me." Junkyu said, making myself move and go back to class.
The day continued and it's time for dismissal again! Jae In grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the restroom.

Jae In slapped me and looked at me with angry eyes.
"You think I didn't see you go to Hyunsuk? Why would you lie and why are you such a flirt?!" She asked.

"Are you dumb?! You know, you're too assuming! I was talking to Hyunsuk about Chaeyoung and him! He's just my friend! So what if I lied? My friends will understand anyways!" I shouted back.

"See?! You're lying again! Ugh..I hate you so much!!" Jae In shouted.
"I don't care!!" I shouted. She pulled my hair and I pushed her. She fell then I ran outside, looking for my friends.

I bumped into Yoonbin and Jihoon, I fell then they laughed.
"Hey, you okay?" Seunghun asked, I nodded then he helped me up.

Jae In went back, acting like an angel!
"So, best friend~ why talk to Minyoung? I'm here, BFF!" Jae In said, linking her arm to mine.

"You're not my best friend and I'd had enough of you brainwashing me!" I shouted, leaving my friends shocked.
I ran inside the hallway, bumping to Hyunsuk.

"You look upset, what's wrong?" Hyunsuk asked.
"Could you stop caring for me, please?! Chaeyoung's gonna get hurt!" I shouted.

"You know why I care for you? The reason is what I said to Chaeyoung yesterday!" Hyunsuk said.
"Which is?!" I asked.

"I lied that I liked Jae In. I don't like Chaeyoung or one of your friends. I like you! I like you, Han Miyeon!
I don't why it was so fast.."

Author's Note
Okay, the next chapter, it'll skip to a few years later!
Some characters will leave and some characters will be added!
Please vote & comment.
Please keep reading this story and my other stories!
Kamsa, Thank You, Okay!
❤️❤️❤️