16. Jealous?

We were now in the café.
But, I was feeling something strange. It felt like someone was watching us.

I looked around, no one familiar or suspicious.
I checked closely in the cars in front of the café and nothing.

Or maybe I'm just very stressed.
"Hey, is something wrong? You've been looking around you for 4 times now." Beomgyu said with concern.

"I just think someone's watching us. But, as long as I have checked, nothing suspicious so far." I said.
"I-I think your right, actually." He said, not looking at me but outside the window and looking worried.

"W-what?!" I asked and I looked at where he was looking at.
I saw a familiar figure, running towards her left. Get this, she was holding a camera.

I dashed outside the café and attempted to chase her.
I obviously couldn't. But, she might have dropped something.

I picked it up and looked at it, actually, more like investigating it.
It was a wallet, a very familiar wallet.

I opened it and saw a picture of....Choi Jae Hwi?!!
"J-Jae Hwi.." I stuttered. Don't tell me she's gonna release those photos at school!

"Who was it?" Beomgyu asked.
"Choi Jae Hwi. The freaking sister of your friend, Soobin!" I shouted.

"I have to go." I said then ran towards Ryeojin's house.
I opened the door to reveal Ryeojin, Byounggon, Chaeyoung, Yedam and Minyoung.

"Miyeon!" They all shouted.
"Guys! I was in a café with one of Taehyun's friends and guess what! Jae Hwi took pictures of us!" I said.

"She really is a rude bitch." Minyoung said.
"What do you think she'll do next?" I asked.

"She'll probably release it at school or send it to all of the students of Nuri High School. She wants all the people to gossip about you." Ryeojin replied.

"But don't worry, we'll defend you!" They all said and smiled. I also smiled brightly.
-The next day-

"Wow...Miyeon-ssi...you're dating Choi Beomgyu?"
"Such a slut..really took Beomgyu oppa.."
"Whore!"

That's all I heard when I entered the school.
There were photos of me and Beomgyu, saying 'dating!' 'han miyeon and choi beomgyu', 'looks like beomgyu's not even enjoying' and 'whore, slut!!'

I entered the classroom.
"Choi Jae Hwi, Kang Jae In, Park Minyoung and Han Miyeon, come to my office please." Ms Choi said.

I saw Jennie and Lisa.
"It's okay, Miyeon and Minyoung. We're here for you. Just think about happy memories and good thoughts, think about your friends." Jennie said.

"Imagine you punching Jae In's face and slapping Jae Hwi's face and both of them being embarassed!" Lisa said. "Thanks guys.." We said softly and went in the office.

"Choi Jae Hwi, is it true that you sent the video and called Han Miyeon those various names?" Ms Choi asked.

"Yes, Ma'am.." Jae Hwi replied, looking like a lost puppy.
"Why? Why'd you do it?" Teacher asked in a angry tone.

"Because I wanted her to feel embarassed and devastated.." She replied.
"Jae Hwi, that's bullying and slut shaming. And clearly, we hate it here. You're suspended for 1 day." Ms Choi said.

"What?!" She asked.
"And, Kang Jae In, is it true that you bullied and physically bullied Park Minyoung? And you brainwashing Miyeon to hate Minyoung?" Ms Choi asked. Jae In nodded.

"Suspended for 1 day." Ms Choi said.
"Fine...!" Jae In and Jae Hwi said then left.

"Thank you, teacher.." We both said.
"Of course. Don't let anyone bully you. Report it to me immediately. You may go now, girls." She said then we left.

School ended, we were just sitting on the floor, talking.
"Even though Jae Hwi and Jae In are gone..is it true, Myeon? Are you really dating Beomgyu?" Seunghun said.

"Of course not. And, what's so important? What is Beomgyu to this school?" I asked.
"He was a star athlete here. When you weren't here yet. Girls would go crazy for him." Chaeyoung said.

"It was so crazy. One time, when 4 girls saw her kiss a girl's cheek, they threatened to kill that girl." Ryeojin said.

"He's handsome but I don't plan to date him." I said.
"Oh..am I handsome?" Seunghun asked. All of them chuckled nervously.

"What?" I asked.
"Nothing." He said then winked. I was purely disgusted.

What the heck was that?
Anyways, I was ready to go home. I said goodbye to my friends and head to the bus stop.

Junkyu was passing by me.
"Choi Beomgyu, huh? Interesting..I'm better." He said. He even whispered the last part.

"What?" I asked.
"Huh? The heck, you crazy?" He asked then gave me a weird look.

I couldn't move on with the 'i'm better' part.
Could this mean something?

author's note
please vote & comment!
i hope you liked this chapter, please keep supporting this story and me!
kamsa, thank u, okay!
❤️❤️❤️