12. Another Student?!

All of my classmates scoffed and had disgusted faces on.
"Class, is there a problem with the new student?" Ms Choi asked.

"N-no, Ms Choi." We all said. Jae In smirked. Such a annoying face!
"Um class, I'm sorry I didn't announce this yesterday but, there's another new student." Ms Choi said.

"Is that okay for you guys?" She added. We nodded hesitantly.
"Okay, you can come in!" Ms Choi said, a girl entered.

Jae In smiled widely and made eye contact with the new girl. Then, waved at each other.
What the heck? Do they know each other or somethin'?

"C-Choi Jae Hwi?" I heard Minyoung mumble. I just didn't look at her so she wouldn't know I heard her.
"Hello.." We all said. I suppose Jae Hwi walked to the front of the class.

"Hello everyone, I'm Choi Jae Hwi. I'm actually friends with Jae In. I hope we can be friends." Jae Hwi said. Jae Hwi and Minyoung made eye contact.

"Jihoon and Seunghun, could you go get seats for the lovely girls?" Ms Choi said.
Then again, we all scoffed. Seriously? Lovely girls my ass.

Jihoon and Seunghun rolled their eyes while going outside.
They came back with seats, Jae Hwi smiled at them while Jae In smiled like a flirt.

"Ew.." They both mumbled.
"Um, girls, you could sit anywhere. You could switch places with anyone if you want." Ms Choi suggested.

I knew everyone wished Jae In wasn't gonna decide to sit beside, in front or behind them. I mean, same.
"Actually, that would be great!" They both said in unison. They looked so shocked that they said the same thing, while I just copied their faces in a really ugly way.

The class laughed slightly.
"Um, I think I would like to sit in front of Ha Yoonbin, near Park Minyoung." Jae In said.

Yoonbin covered his face in anger and frustration, he really hated her. I mean, who doesn't?
Well, Choi Jae Hwi.

Jae In went to her seat. Midam was sitting there.
"Sorry Midam, you'll have to sit behind Kotaro." Ms Choi said, Midam followed.

"Hi..Yoonb-" "You better shut up Kang Jae In. I'm so tired of you. So annoying!" Yoonbin cut her off, she looked so embarassed and dumbfounded.

"I think I wanna sit on the front row, third seat." Jae Hwi said.
So..she's beside Yunseo and literally across me. And, very near Minyoung.

"Sungyeon, sit beside Midam please." Ms Choi said, Sungyeon also following.
Class went by then blah blah blah. Lunch is now here!

We went to the cafeteria. We have a very specific table for us.
It was usually Chaeyoung, Me, Minyoung, Ryeojin, Byounggon and Yedam when it's lunch.

But..I guess someone wants to destroy our lunch time.
"Guys, can we join?" Jae In asked.

"Sorry. We're not that close yet so..yeah." We all said.
"Are you guys sure? We're such cool people." Jae In said.

"We said no, Jae In. Sorry, bye." We said.
Being the stubborn girl Jae In is, she sat down with us. So did Jae Hwi.

"We said no! Go eat somewhere else!" We all shouted.
"We're new students and you're trying us like that!" Jae In shouted.

"New students? You were a student in this school ever since 4th grade and just left at the start of-"
"Shut up." Jae In cut Minyoung off.

"I won't!" Minyoung shouted. Jae Hwi looked so shocked.
"Minyoung-ie, don't shout at my best friend. You're my best friend too." Jae Hwi said.

"Seriously?" Minyoung asked with a angry tone.
"I mean, let's let Miyeon decide. My best friend~" Jae In said then did aegyo.

"You were never and will never be my best friend! You brainwashed me!" I shouted.
"Sorry, I don't remember~" Jae In said.

"Actually, I think we're done with our food." Ryeojin said.
We all nodded. We all sat up.

"I-I'm sorry.." Jae In said softly.
"I changed now. That mean Jae In earlier, I couldn't control myself. I have so many problems already in the house and I let it out with you guys, I guess. Please forgive me." Jae In said.

She sighed, we just stayed silent.
"Bestfriend, Chaeyoung-ah~" Jae In said, about to hug Chaeyoung when Chaeyoung lightly took Jae In's hand off her.

"C-Chaeyoung-ie!" Jae In said.
"Well, I guess I have Ryeojin-ie!" She said and was gonna hug Ryeojin.

Of course, Ryeojin yanked her hands off aggresively.
"Mean. Miyeon-ssi~" She said and about to hug me. I did the same as Ryeojin but pushed her.

"This is because of Minyoung, huh?! You're now all evil brats because of her!" Jae In shouted.
"Don't say that to my best friend." Jae Hwi said.

"So fake." Minyoung said. Jae Hwi scoffed.
"Maybe because of this Miyeon, this piece of snobbish trash." Jae Hwi said.

"Look who's talking, a fake bitch." I said, she was ready to slap me.
But, Minyoung held her wrist.

"Don't hurt my best friend or any of them." Minyoung said angrily.
"Don't worry bestie, I won't hurt myself." Jae Hwi said.

"Funny." Minyoung said sarcastically.
Minyoung pushed Jae Hwi. Jae In pushed Minyoung and Chaeyoung slightly.

"Hey!" Me and Ryeojin shouted.
"Don't hurt them!" We both said then pushed Jae In.

We pushed them again, they pushed us.
Until.."Hey!" Rosé, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa shouted. Causing everyone in the cafeteria to look at us.

"Stop hurting our friends!" Jennie and Lisa  said, clearly defending us.
"Wrong. Guys, stop hurting the new students!" Jisoo and Rosé said, defending them.

"They slapped me." Jae In said.
"You guys are so rude!" Jisoo and Rosé said.

"She's so fake! We never slapped her!" I shouted.
"Yeah, they never slapped Jae In!" Byounggon and Yedam shouted.

"Byounggon and Yedam are lying. Minyoung slapped Jae In."
We turned around to see who said that and it was......Hyunsuk.