17. Explanation

-2 days later-
Jae In and Jae Hwi, they came back already from their suspension.
And yet, our classroom is gonna be annoying with these two bitches again.

"Guys, we're back! You guys missed us?" They both said.
"No!" We all shouted, leaving them rolling their eyes.

-Lunch-
"Guys, can we join? Rosé and Jisoo joined Jae In and Jae Hwi." Lisa ans Jennie said.

"Of course." We all replied and they sat down and continued eating.
"Oppa?" We heard Jae Hwi ask.

Everyone in the cafeteria turned their heads to Jae Hwi's direction, leaving them shocked.
We did the same and my eyes widened.

"C-Choi Soobin.." I whispered.
Soobin asked Jae Hwi something and Jae Hwi nodded. Then, Jae Hwi pointed to my direction.

"Park Minyoung and Han Miyeon, come with us." Soobin said then Jae Hwi, Jae In, me and Minyoung followed him outside, to the school rooftop.

"What is it, Soobin?" I asked.
I noticed Minyoung blushing. She was also staring at him for 20 seconds now.

"Why did you send that video? Of my sister and her best friend?" Soobin asked.
I sighed and walked forward. As soon as I was in front of him, I crossed my arms.

I say, he was really tall. But, since my shoes has little heels, it made it easier for me but he's still very tall.

"Something called Revenge, Soobin. I was just defending my best friend. Your sister was mean to her and was rude to her. And Jae In, she's just a complete bitch. They deserve it. They may seem sweet, but, they're clearly mean brats who you don't want to be friends with. Understand?" I explained.

"I obviously don't believe anything you said." He said.
"I obviously don't care, Soobin." I said.

"Just because you're dating Beomgyu, that doesn't mean you have the right to be like this to me." He said.

"I'm not dating Beomgyu and I have a right to do this because someone related to you is being very rude to me and my friends." I said.

"Whatever! I'm gonna make you regret sending that video. I'm gonna embarass you and your friends." He said with an evil smirk.

I slapped him.
"Don't you dare, you motherfucker. If you even try to embarass me and my friends, you'll be regretting it so much!" I shouted.

"I'm so scared~" He said sarcastically.
"You should be." I said with an angry and serious tone then left the rooftop.

"Are you okay?" Minyoung, Ryeojin and Chaeyoung asked.
"Yeah, it's just because of Soobin." I said.

Minyoung's POV
I know this might sound very crazy but I think I'm starting to have a crush on Soobin.

Yes, he's a total jerk and maybe even make me very angry, embarassed and devastated but..there's something in me that says he won't do that and soon later..he'll be friends with us, believe us and find out the true colors of Jae In and Jae Hwi.

But, jealousy overcame me while Miyeon was talking to Soobin.
His smirks to her.

I know it's a smirk that says he hates her or he's planning to do something bad.
And, I also know that even though when they talk to each other it's threatening each other, I'm still jealous.

He doesn't even know my name, yet.
"But wait, Minyoung, why did you blush when you saw Soobin? And, why did you keep looking at him?" Miyeon asked. At this point, I should be honest.

"I'm sorry with this sudden confession but I think I'm starting to like..Soobin." I said.
"What?!" Miyeon asked.

"Yo, calm down. What's with Soobin though?" Ryeojin said.
"Soobin is Jae Hwi's brother and he's on Jae In and Jae Hwi's side! And, he told me that he will embarass us and make us devastated! Clearly, he doesn't believe that his sister and his sister's best friend are bitches!" Miyeon said.

"Wow.." Ryeojin and Chaeyoung said.
"I know you can't control your feelings but..just try. Try to control it. If he sees that Jae In and Jae Hwi really are the bad guys here, it's okay if you have feelings for him. Maybe just wait for him to be kind to us." Miyeon said.

"You know what, you're right. Thanks, Myeon. I'll definitely control it. Let's just take his bad side away and let him realize the truth. And, get Jae In and Jae Hwi out of our lives!" I said.

She agreed.
I'll try to control myself. Or can I?

author's note
please vote & comment!
i hope you liked this chapter, please keep supporting me, my stories and this story!
kamsa, thank u, okay!
❤️❤️❤️