36. Invitation

When I was asleep, I was softly crying.
I know, I know, I'm emotional and sensitive.

It's all about the Jae Hwi situation, the slut shaming and the bullies at school.
On Jae Hwi's post, the comments were so mean. Yes, my friends defended me very much and I appreciate that.

But, mostly the comments are slut shaming and people saying mean things.
Every mean comment, Jae Hwi liked.

Also, Soobin liked it.
Also..Kang Jae In. Aish..the 'trio' is back.

Can't believe Minyoung actually liked him.
I mean, no offense though.

I looked at the Instagram post again, that was my regret.
273 likes.

Guess what?! Wendy and her friends also liked it!

wendyson she's my classmate and i can confirm that chan and her are dating! and, actually, chan was my boyfriend. chan and i were so happy, she just stole him from me. AND they have been dating ever since her first day of school! i didn't even know she was that much of a playgirl..
72 likes 3 replies
queen.jaehwi o.m.g!! really?! really stole him from you. i'm so sorry..let's be friends?

wendyson ikr..of course we can!!

goddessjaein her best friend, park minyoung, is also like that!! first, she likes ha yoonbin, MY BOYFRIEND, then, choi soobin, then many more!!

minyoung_park choi jae hwi, you're so mean and you're a liar!! she never dated anyone from that list, her and chan are just close friends!!

ryeojinkim me and miyeon aren't school mates anymore but i surely know she isn't dating whoever bang chan is! jae hwi, you better stop with your rude posts!

chaemin shit, here we go again. jae in and jae hwi, you guys are nothing but losers and are just insecure. you're slut shaming now? not new from me, bitch.

hyunjinhwang clearly, i don't know who you jae hwi is but...miyeon is my FRIEND and i will defend her from your obviously rude, mean and insensitive attitude. she is not a playgirl. she will never be. now, leave her alone.

I didn't even know that Hyunjin defended me here.
He's a really great friend. Yet, my heart beats for him.

I brushed all of that off, just on my way to school.
While I was walking, someone grabbed my shoulders.

It was...Seungmin.
"Oh, hi, Seungmin!" I said.

"Hello~" He said. Cute.
I was about to walk with him but I just realized, if somebody sees us, Seungmin would be damaged and someone would say he's my 3000th boyfriend. You know, typical mean people.

"Actually, Seungmin, I need to get something in my house. You can go ahead." I said.
"Oh..okay. I was gonna go ahead anyways." Seungmin said.

"Okay? See you!" I said.
"See you!" He said then walked away.

There, he's gone now.
Then I started to think..how will I face Wendy's group? Aish..

I entered the school, people eyeing me and stuff.

Kidding. (lmaooo)
The students were just chatting and laughing.

I spotted Jisung, so I went to him.
"Han Jisung!" I shouted.

He turned around and smiled so happily at me.
We both hugged each other and I noticed his heart was beating fast..

"Um...I don't know if it's okay to mention this but..the post from Choi Jae Hwi? W-what is she talking about?" Jisung said.

My smile immediately turned into a frown.
"Basically, Choi Jae Hwi was kind of like my 'enemy' back in my old school. Don't mind it, though." I said.

"Okay. Well, if Jae Hwi or Wendy's group is bothering you, you'll always have us and Minyoung. So, don't worry, okay?" He said.

"Okay. Thanks, Jisung. Let's go to class now." I said.
"Yep!" He said.

-Lunch Time-
Everyone was talking about someone's party or something.

Suddenly, someone handed all of us a flyer or something.
'Yang Kyu Ahn's party! Come and have fun! Saturday at 8pm, **********'.

KYU AHN STUDIES HERE?!!!!
Minyoung was beside me, she also looked shocked.

"You remember Kyu Ahn, right?!" Minyoung asked me.
"Of course!! I didn't know she studied here!" I shouted.

-After School-
I just knew right now that Ryeojin and Chaeyoung are going!

Gosh, that is gonna be a fun night.

I wonder what will happen.

I wish it would be something very fun.

Little did I know...

author's note
what do you think will happen in the party? hmmm....
please vote & comment!
i hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading this story and my other stories!
kamsa, thank u, okay!
♥️♥️♥️