9. Drama

-Big Time Skip-
It was now a Friday, and class is over and we're just waiting before we go to our clubs.
Chaeyoung brought her phone and we watched BTS.

Me, Nayeon, Minyoung and Chaeyoung were watching BTS while Ryeojin was somewhere in the school.
We were screaming because of Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Suga..like, literally all of the members.

Then, Ryeojin appeared out of nowhere and tried to watch with us.
By the way, we were sitting down, leaning on the wall while Chaeyoung was holding the phone.

Ryeojin was putting down the phone to make her see, since she was in front of us.
Minyoung started to get annoyed with her, so she just hit her slightly.

Immediately, Ryeojin took revenge and tickled Minyoung. As soon as their mini fighting was over, we just continued watching, while Ryeojin was still wanting to see.

After a few minutes of us kind of ignoring Ryeojin, she just walked away.
Then a few moments went by and we went to our clubs.

-Monday-
We were gonna cook for this specific subject so we all gathered up in the kitchen with our Teacher.
I was like, 5 or 10 minutes late. I arrived at my classroom, no lights at all.

I put on my apron and dashed to the kitchen. I entered and was greeted by my friends, except for Ryeojin who was washing her hands at the sink.

I went to her and looked at her, "Hello!" I said. She had a straight face on and she completely ignored me.
Minyoung smiled at me when I entered but, after that she seemed upset or something.

I was confused, but I just brushed it off.
Our teacher started to cook, and after that, the food was served.

We were passing the plate to each classmate so they can get their food. As we were eating, our teacher noticed that Ryeojin's seat was far from us, while us 4 girls were sitting beside each other.

"Ryeojin, why do you seem upset? Why is your seat far from the girls?" Teacher asked.
Ryeojin shrugged her shoulders, looking away, clearly avoiding the question.

"Do you want to go sit beside them? There's space for you." Teacher said.
"No." Ryeojin said coldly, looking away again. I looked at Minyoung, who was currently trying to avoid eye contact with the teacher and Ryeojin.

Meanwhile, me, Nayeon and Chaeyoung were very confused.
"Hey, girls, what's her problem? Does anyone know?" Teacher asked, turning around to face us.

"N-no..we don't know. She was like that when we arrived." We said.
"Hey, Ryeojin, tell me what's the problem." Teacher said.

Ryeojin took a deep breath and started tearing up.
"Because.." Ryeojin started, not wanting to continue.

"Why are tearing up? Whose fault is this?" Teacher asked.
"Ch-Chaeyoung..this happened on Friday. With the phone thing and Minyoung started hitting me." Ryeojin said, Chaeyoung with wide eyes when she heard her name, but Chaeyoung got the 'i know' look when Ryeojin mentioned the phone thing.

Minyoung already knew Ryeojin was gonna mention it.
"What happened on Friday with the phone, Chaeyoung?" Teacher asked.

"Well..we were watching Kpop then..Ryeojin wanted to see what it was, so she was like, putting down the phone to make her see and Minyoung got annoyed with her. Minyoung started to hit Ryeojin playfully and she was telling Ryeojin to stop. I also told her to stop. Ryeojin then tickled Minyoung." Chaeyoung explained.

"So, Ryeojin is upset because of that?" Teacher asked. Chaeyoung nodded.
Yet again, me and Nayeon were awfully confused and clueless.

"Was Nayeon and Miyeon apart of this?" Teacher asked.
"No, but they were watching with us but didn't hurt or say stop to Ryeojin." Minyoung said.

Tears started to roll down Ryeojin's cheek.
"Why are you crying, Ryeojin?" Teacher asked.

Ryeojin shaked her head multiple times.
"Minyoung, why did you hit her?" Teacher questioned.

"Because, she was being annoying and we couldn't see what we were watching!" Minyoung defended.
"You could have just told me to stop! You didn't have to hit me!" Ryeojin said.

"Well, you didn't have to tickle me!" Minyoung said.
"Why, does tickling hurt?! It even makes you laugh, for god's sake, Minyoung!" Ryeojin shouted.

"It wasn't a painful hit, it was just a small hit! For some people, it wouldn't hurt!" Minyoung said, with tears in her eyes.

"My arm was hurting the whole day, and you even kept hitting it!" Ryeojin said. (she didn't actually have arm pain, i just added it for the hits to be more painful for her)

"Did I know that?! I didn't right?!" Minyoung shouted.
"What?! I even told you, specifically at Science time, Minyoung, can you go with me at the nurse's office? My arms hurt! That's what I said to you!" Ryeojin shouted.

Then it became silent after that, Minyoung started to cry.
"She's crying already." I said. Everyone looked at her after I said that.

"You know what, let's talk inside the room after school. Only the girls. You're dismissed. Goodbye." Teacher said then left the kitchen.

We all looked at each other then left the kitchen too.
After school, we stayed inside the classroom, remembering what Teacher said.

We all explained what happened and Minyoung and Ryeojin started to cry again. Then we promised to not fight since at March, we're gonna have a farewell party for Nayeon since she's planning to study at Japan.

She's really great at Japanese.
The day was finally over and we all left the classroom.

Ryeojin left immediately, I guess she didn't want to talk or look at us.
Minyoung still had tears in her eyes, but she blinked it away.

Then more and more and more days came by..and..Ryeojin has been ignoring us.
Chaeyoung actually tried to say sorry but...it became awkward.

Then, one day...she didn't ignore us anymore. The month March was growing closer, which means our time with Nayeon is getting shorter and shorter.

And soon enough, in just several months, it's gonna be the first day of school of...
our last year in this school.

Author's Note
i just wanna cry because...irl, the month when we're gonna graduate is getting close. then..bye bye friends, classmates, teachers and literally the whole school. and..all the great memories. sorry if im being dramatic lmao. anyways...please vote & comment!
i hope you're liking this story so far and please keep supporting me and my stories!
kamsa, thank you, okay!
💖💖💖