5. Confront

"A-are you crazy? Hyunsuk, tell me the truth. Don't lie. You really like Jae In? Kang Jae In?" I asked him.
"You don't believe me? Fine. I'll tell you 3 good reasons why I like her." He said.

"Don't. I believe you. Have you ever had interactions before?" I said.
"Y-yeah. Once. I bumped into her and I said sorry, then, she shouted at me to watch where I'm going. She actually hates me." Hyunsuk said.

"Stupid." I said.
"I mean, wait, how can you even announce to your classmates when you're shy and an introvert?" He asked.

He has a point..
"I-I'll just tell my friends. And maybe I can ask them to..tell the class." I said, smiling.

"Aww~ you're so cute." Hyunsuk said then pinched my cheeks.
"This doesn't mean I'll forgive you or I'm not mad at you anymore." I said.

I went down to our classroom, about to tell my friends his secret.
"Hey, wanna hear a secret? Well, Choi Hyunsuk likes Jae In." I whispered to Chaeyoung, Ryeojin and Minyoung.

"How could he like someone like Jae In? Is he stupid?" Minyoung asked. I nodded.
"Go tell Ahn and Nayeon." I commanded, they followed. They both had shocked faces.

Yoonbin was looking at me with angry eyes. Why do I like him again?
"Jae In! You know, Choi Hyunsuk likes you!" Minyoung shouted across the room to let everyone know.

They all have shocked faces, even Yoonbin. Jae In was blushing like crazy.
"I think that's not true." Jae In said.

"It's really true. Hyunsuk said it himself." Ryeojin said.
"Anyways, I still hate that guy." Jae In said. School was over, I think I would want to go home right away.

Jae In passed by Hyunsuk, Hyunsuk blushing.
I came up to him and crossed my arms.

"Tell me, Hyunsuk, why on earth would you like Kang Jae In? You were even blushing!" I said.
"Why? Are you jealous?" He asked then walked away. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, do you really like just Yoonbin?" Ryeojin asked. I nodded slowly.
"Why?" I asked back. "You're really close to Hyunsuk.." Ryeojin said. The girls nodded.

"Oh, well, we're just close friends. He's, like, more of a brother to me." I said.
"So fast?" Minyoung asked. I nodded. Chaeyoung seemed sad as soon as Ryeojin mentioned Hyunsuk and I's closeness. Oh right, Chaeyoung likes Hyunsuk!

I excused myself then I went to go find Hyunsuk. I saw him in his classroom, getting his bag.
When he saw me, he got so shocked that he fell.

"You know you're overreacting, right? You didn't hear the door open? When I opened it, it made a noise!" I facepalmed. Gosh..this boy is so dumb.

"I wasn't overreacting! You just normally look scary." Hyunsuk said. I gave him the 'seriously' look.
"Why are you here anyway? We saw each other a while ago." Hyunsuk said, getting up.

"I just wanna ask you something." I said.
"Well...what is it then?" He asked.

"You know my friend, Min Chaeyoung? Do you find her somehow pretty?" I asked.
"Who is she again? I know her name but..I don't know her face." Hyunsuk said.

"The tallest one, with freckles and has bangs." I described.
"Oh! Yeah, I find her really pretty but, sorry mate, my eyes go to Jae In. She's also very pretty.." Hyunsuk said.

I nodded then left.
"While you are beautiful to my eyes.." Hyunsuk mumbled. I guess he thought I didn't hear that.

I blushed. I went down to my friends.
"So..I talked to Hyunsuk and he said...that, Chaeyoung is really pretty!" I announced.

Chaeyoung's cheeks were burning. The girls were screaming.
Hyunsuk went down and hit my head playfully. He giggled after.

Now, Chaeyoung's feels sad, again. I'm hurting my friend because of Hyunsuk. Aish..this is hard.
Jae In, Hyunsuk, Chaeyoung and Ahn decided to go home. Me, Ryeojin, Minyoung, Byounggon and Seunghun were playing Truth or Dare.

The game was finally over and honestly, it wasn't that crazy. The questions and dares were easy. But, the 4 of them still didn't decide to go home.

Me, Ryeojin and Minyoung were talking when I needed to go to the rest room.
I was on my way there when someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the stairs.

I look up to see...Ha Yoonbin. My jaw dropped. He looked..mad. But, not that mad that he would shout and hurt me.
"W-what do you need?" I asked him. He finally let go of my wrist.

"Is it true? Is it true that you like me?" He asked.
"Yes, and I'm sorry about that." I replied.

"You better let your feelings go! Like anybody else, not just me! I hate you!" Yoonbin shouted.
I nodded and he left. I decided to go home without saying goodbye to my friends.

The bus is now really near my house. I was happy I was near my home so I can rest, but..the sight was not pretty at all. I saw Jae In slap Chaeyoung with Hyunsuk standing beside them.

I go down the bus and stop Jae In from slapping Chaeyoung again.
"What are you doing?!" I asked.

"Your friend likes Hyunsuk, so I'm hurting her!" Jae In shouted.
"What's wrong with her liking Hyunsuk?!" I ask.

"He's my boyfriend."

Author's Note
Probably the next or 7th chapter, it'll drift to like, 1 year, 2 years or even 3 years later.
Please vote & comment.
I hope you liked this chapter and please keep supporting this story.
Kamsa, Thank You, Okay!
❤️❤️❤️