22. Admit

We heard a book drop behind us so we looked at that direction and saw..Yoonbin.
"Y-yoonbin?!" I said then he ran out the library and I ran after him.

When I reached him, I grabbed his wrist and turned him around.
I saw him with tears rolling down his cheek.

"How was the kiss?!" He asked angrily.
"Why are you so angry, Yoonbin? Don't tell me you're jealous." I said.

"W-well..I guess I am! I admit it! I'm jealous that you kissed Soobin and I like you!" He said.
"Yoonbin...I-I like you-"

"No. You're wrong. You're supposed to say you liked me. Before, not now!" He said.
I felt so guilty..it's just because he's telling the truth.

What is this? I liked him like, just yesterday. But now..it faded.
The kiss I had with Soobin, that was probably the best moment in my life.

"Wow..you're not saying anything which means..what I said was the truth." He said then scoffed.
"No, Yoonbin..even though I don't like you anymore, we can be friends." I said.

"Friends?! FRIENDS?!! Do you have a friend that likes you deeply? Does Byounggon or Yedam feel like that towards you?" He asked.

"No..but-"
"Just don't talk to me, Minyoung." He said, about to leave but I grabbed his wrist again and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for hurting you just because I like somebody else.." I said.
He pushed me, causing me to not hug him anymore.

"Never hug me ever again! Maybe your future boyfriend might get jealous." He said then left.
"Minyoung.." A familiar voice said softly from behind.

I turned around and saw Soobin.
"What happened there?" He asked.

"If you couldn't have kissed me, he wouldn't have been so hurt, Soobin! I mean, I really like you and you kissing me was one of the best moments in my life but..you hurt Yoonbin. I'm sorry." I said then left.

I was now at my front door of my house, I opened it and saw them still watching the drama.
Some of them were crying because of what they were watching.

Miyeon noticed me and went to me with concern since I looked like I cried for 3 hours.
"Are you okay? What happened with Soobin?" She asked.

I just hugged her and cried again.
I pulled away and told her I was gonna explain it in my room. So, we went there.

"Explain." She said softly.
"Well, Soobin kissed me in the library but..Yoonbin saw us. I then found out that Yoonbin actually likes me and he was so hurt when he saw me and Soobin. Then..I said some things to Yoonbin and Soobin then left. I don't know how to face them, Myeon. Yoonbin will be yet again a very sad and cold person and Soobin..maybe he will let me be, ignore me or just try to talk to me." I explained.

"Well..even though the atmosphere and moment is very sad, I still want you to be happy. Your friends are always here for you and we'll help you fight the sadness. Maybe just ignore Yoonbin or Soobin. But, it's okay if you don't follow what I suggested. After all, it's your life and your choice." She said then smiled.

"Thank you so much, Miyeon. You're such a great friend. Let's go to them now." I said then went down to them.

-The Next Day-
"Oh, look!" I said to my friends, pointing to a poster.

"Wanna be a actress or an actor? Go to the auditorium after school to audition!" Byounggon said, reading off of the poster.

"You can sing or dance!" Yedam said, also reading off of the bottom of the poster.
"So, guys, who's gonna join?" Yedam asked.

"Nope." Byounggon, Miyeon and Chaeyoung said.
"We're in." Yedam, Me and Ryeojin said.

-After school: Audition-
"Hello guys! I'm Lee Hyunjae. I will be the main judge on who passed the audition or not." A guy said.

"Hello everyone! I'm Choi Chanhee. I will be Hyunjae's assistant." Another guy said.
"And last but not the least, hello, I am Lee Sangyeon. Also gonna be Hyunjae's assistant." The third guy said.

"We will be starting in 10 minutes, so guys, get ready!" Hyunjae said.
"Are you guys ready?" Miyeon asked.

Me, Ryeojin and Yedam nodded excitingly.
"What are you guys gonna do for the audition?" Byounggon asked.

"Singing." Me and Yedam said.
"Dancing." Ryeojin said.

Across the room, I saw Soobin..with a girl.
They were laughing.

Soobin's arm is around the girl's shoulders.
I can see her saying good luck to Soobin and he said good luck back.

Soobin kissed the girl's cheek and that was the time where I almost cried.
And what's worse is the girl is..

Kang Jae In.

author's note
lol this was a long chapter.
please vote & comment!
i hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading this story and my other stories!
kamsa, thank u, okay!
♥️♥️♥️