20. Meet Up

Minyoung's POV, 2 days later
I already showed the text message of Jae Hwi to my friends. Some of them were shocked and some of them were angry.

"I'm scared..most of the time, I'm alone in our house. I can't live in another place, my mom will be alone. I just need advice. What should I do?" I said.

Actually, I'm now very terrified. Because, yesterday, I received another text and it's from Jae In.
'i see you're very scared. well, it gets worse. when you sleep, be careful~"

"What if..we all hang out with you? If the rest are busy, whoever's left not busy, they could be with you while your mom's gone. Or..you could simply just go to one of your friend's houses." Yedam said.

"That's sounds like a great idea. Thanks, Yedam. Thanks, guys..I hope your willing to actually be with me.." I said.

"Of course, Minyoung!" They all said.
"So..for later, who's free to be with Minyoung?" Yedam asked.

"Me." Ryeojin, Miyeon, Chaeyoung, Byounggon and Yedam said.
"H-how about Hyunsuk?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Um..he can join. IF he's free." I said.
"Ya, Choi Hyunsuk! Come here!" Miyeon shouted.

Hyunsuk stood up from his chair and went to us and also sat down.
"What?" He asked.

Miyeon explained everything to him.
"Sorry, but, I can't. I'm gonna be very busy because I'm preparing for my first day of school, literally 2 days from today." He said.

"Oh, really? Well, it's okay. Good luck on your first day." Miyeon said.
"Thanks, Myeon. I'm sorry, I gotta go. See you guys!" He said then left.

"Well, at least I have you guys!" I said then we were ready to go back to class.
-At my house-

"Wow, your house is actually so pretty. Wow!!" They all exclaimed.
"Thanks, guys.." I said.

"So, what can we do today?" I asked.
"We could watch a K Drama. Or watch Kpop.." Miyeon suggested.

"Enough with the Kpop. K Drama's okay but please.." Byounggon and Yedam complained.
"Really?! Byounggon, you stan BTS and you Yedam, you stan Black Pink! And, Yedam, when you received a Jennie photocard, you went nuts!! Remember the christmas party? The reward was Black Pink merch and when your name was picked by Yoonbin, you hugged him." Miyeon said.

We all laughed at him hugging Yoonbin.
"Oh yeah! You hugged Yoonbin so damn hard he couldn't breath!" Ryeojin said.

"But only BTS and BLACKPINK. You guys are so multifandom, instead of watching BTS and BP, we watch SEVENTEEN, ATEEZ, THE BOYZ, LOONA, TWICE, MONSTA X, TREASURE 13(lmao) and many more Kpop groups." Yedam said.

"Us? Heck, we only officially stan TXT, BTS and BLACKPINK. You're talking about Miyeon being so multifandom." I said.

"Let's just watch Who Are You: School 2015!" I suggested.
"Good idea!!" They all said and we watched the first episode.

As we were watching, I got a text.
Maybe it's from Jae Hwi or Jae In...

I checked my phone and saw the text was from an unknown number.
"Myeon, you know who's number is this?" I whispered, showing her my phone.

"I don't know.." She whispered back then continued watching.

hey, minyoung.
meet up with me at the
library at 5pm. see ya!

When I read the last part, I was shocked.
The text was from...

Soobin?!

author's note
please vote & comment!
i hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading this story and my other stories!
kamsa, thank u, okay!
❤️❤️❤️