7. 3rd Year of High School

Finally, I'm in my 3rd year of high school. First day of school just occured 1 week ago, us finding out that Jae In, Ahn, Hwang Heo and our other classmate, Yoon Jaehyuk left the school. At least Jae In left.

Hyunsuk and Junkyu are still here in the school, and..I'm sure Hyunsuk doesn't like me anymore.
Anyways, I've improved. I'm still shy and an introvert but, I've improved from that problem.

And, we now have new friends from the lower year.
Their names are Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa. I mean, being on the quiet side, I don't talk to them that much.

And..some news for you guys..last year, Byounggon and Ryeojin were dating! They're still friends now, but we still tease them about it. And guys, I don't like Yoonbin anymore. But..I think Minyoung does.

So..there are Byounggon and Ryeojin, Yoonbin and Minyoung and Jihoon and Nayeon.
Wah..me and Chaeyoung are the only single ones here, huh?

I was walking to my classroom and entered the room.
"Hey guys...look at these photos!" Nayeon shouted, making us girls flinch.

"What kind of photos are those, Maknae?" Minyoung asked.
"Just look at them!!" Nayeon said, we looked at many photos which seemed like 100 photos.

It was photos of boys. What the heck?
"Omo. This is Kpop, isn't it?" Ryeojin asked.

"Pick one boy and tell them who you picked. By the way, my bias is this..one!" Nayeon said, pointing to the photo I took interest in. The guy was handsome, he was cute and kind of reminded me of a bunny.

"So..have you guys picked? I'll tell their names first before you tell me who you picked." Nayeon said.
"So..there's Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V or Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook's my bias, the one that I pointed earlier." She said, while pointing to photos of them.

So I guess me and Nayeon have the same bias then? I like Jungkook too.
"Um..I think I like Suga!" Chaeyoung unnie shouted. "I like V!!" Ryeojin shouted. "I think Jimin." Minyoung said.

"Um..J-Jungkook." I said, Nayeon stayed silent for a while. I was sitting on my chair when Nayeon tapped my shoulder and said, "change your bias!!". I was confused. I guess she doesn't like someone sharing the same bias as her.

She returned to Chaeyoung.
"Okay, fine! I'll just pick Jin!!" I shouted, causing her to smile.

So we just learned everything about the Kpop group, BTS. We live at the same country, so probably, we'll get a high chance to meet them!

School was over, Minyoung dragged me to the restroom.
"Why did you drag me in here? You have a problem or something?" I asked.

She let out a sigh before answering my questions.
"I-I think I like Yoonbin..officially. To be honest, I liked him ever since the 7th grade. I was keeping it so long, I was purely jealous when you guys were seatmates." She said. I nodded.

Probably she just got this opportunity to say this because I don't like him anymore. Like, seriously.
"Well..Minyoung unnie. I know."

Author's Note
A big time skip. From 7th grade to 3rd year of high school. I was supposed to include the 2nd year of high school but that time was quite boring and not enough drama to it.
Please vote & comment, I hope you keep supporting me and my stories!
kamsa, thank u, okay!
♥️♥️♥️