33. New Enemies

-The Next Day-
Me, Jeongin, Changbin, Hyunjin, Minho, Woojin and Seungmin exchanged numbers, so did Minyoung.

I think, excluding Chan, Jisung and Felix, I'm now close to Hyunjin and Minho.
I need to go to school at 7:15am, it's now 7:10 and I'm still running to my school.

As soon as I arrive in front of the school, it's already 7:14.
I dashed to the classroom, I look at my watch every second.

I'm finally here! I open the door and luckily, the teacher wasn't here yet.
And of course, the 'trio' saw me and hugged me.

"You guys seem happy to see me." I said then sat on my chair.
"No, actually, we're so sad." Chan said sarcastically, I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm kidding. Of course we're happy. Even though we still have many friends, we're glad we have one female friend. You're the only female friend we have, Miyeon." Chan said.

"Really?! Not even one before?!" I asked.
"Yes. But, at least we have you!" Jisung said.

"Wait, what year were you born?" Felix asked.
"2002. I know, pretty young." I said.

"What?!" Felix, Chan and Jisung exclaimed.
"Why? How about you guys?" I asked.

"I was born on 2001." Chan, Felix and Jisung said. (i know chan was born on 1997 and jisung and felix was born on 2000, i just changed it for the plot)

"How about the others?" I questioned.
"Woojin, Changbin, Seungmin, Hyunjin and Minho were also born on 2001." Chan said.

"Jeongin was born on 2002, like you!" Jisung said.
"Now, we just have to find out your birthday to see if your Jeongin's noona or not." Felix said.

"I was born on May 3." I said.
"Oh..Jeongin's older than you by 3 months!" Jisung said.

"Oh. Too bad." I said.
"Why too bad?" Jisung asked.

"I wanted to be older than him. But I guess it's okay." I said.
"You're our new maknae~" Chan said, pinching my cheeks.

"But wait, how about Minyoung?" Chan asked.
"She was born on 2001, October 8." I said.

"So..she's older than Minho, Changbin and Jeongin." Jisung said.
"Yeah..I guess so.." Chan and Felix said.

After they said that, the teacher went in and the class started.

??'s POV
"Hey, Wendy, look! Bang Chan, YOUR BANG CHAN, he's pinching that slut's cheek. Do you think they're dating? They hugged each other, he pinched her cheek, they look so happy together, they text each other and he even jokingly scared her yesterday at lunch. Um..everything you wanted to do with Chan, right?" I said.

"Y-yeah! Okay, this is our plan. Yeri, you go ask what her name is and be her friend and get Chan away from her! Okay? Do it before lunch." Wendy said.

"Yes, unnie." I said.

Back to Miyeon's POV
It's almost lunch time, I'm just waiting for Minyoung since she said she wants me to wait for her.

miyeon..just go on your own
at lunch. i was talking in
class and now..i'm going
to detention. please
don't worry about me.
just go and have fun!
see you:)

oh...that's a bummer.
see you too!

Aish..I guess I have to deal with those 9 idiots. Not that I hate it but...they're so loud and weird.
I mean, not judging because I'm like that too.