21. Kiss

"M-Myeon.." I whispered.
"Yeah? Who texted you?" She asked.

"Soobin..he wants to meet up with me in the library in 30 minutes.." I said.
"Jinjja!? Well, do you have to get dressed up well?" She asked.

"No, Myeon." I replied.
"No, you have to. I know it's just a library meet up but..what if something great happens?" She said.

"Like what?" I asked.
"I don't know. But, I'll help you. Even just a simple and pretty outfit and a cute hairstyle." She said.

"Um..okay. You only. You can tell the rest but tell them when I already left." I said.
"Guys, Minyoung will go somewhere and I need to pick an outfit for her. You guys just stay here." Miyeon said and they just nodded.

We went in my room.
"What dresses do you have? Also, show me some shoes of yours." She said.

"Well, I do have many many dresses." I said.
"How many do you think?" She asked.

"Probably...32?" I said.
"Just take out dresses that are pink, yellow, blue, violet or white." She said.

I nodded then took out 12 dresses. 3 were violet, 2 were yellow, 3 white, 2 blue and 2 pink.
"I only have 2 flat shoes so.." I said.

"That's cute. Okay, so, shoes are complete. Now, clothes and hair are the only thing that aren't complete." She said. The shoes she picked are really nice.

She picked white colored cute sandals.
She scanned the dresses, she took a long time to think but she picked one pink dress. She picked this one:

"Wow, your fashion style is so aesthetic and cute

"Wow, your fashion style is so aesthetic and cute. I'm glad I have a fashionista in my life." I said then she chuckled. She glanced at her watch.

"Okay, 10 minutes left. We need to hurry. Wear that dress and wear those shoes. Hurry!" She said then I went inside my bathroom to dress up.

As soon as I finished, she just told me to sit down and she did my hair perfectly.
"Oh fuck! 5 minutes left!" She panicked, then, she finished doing my hair.

She did it into a braid, which I find very pretty.
I grabbed my shoulder bag and ran out the house.

When we were near the bus stop.
"If he does something wrong or bad, just contact one of us immediately. Good luck!" She said then pushed me to go run to the bus.

"Thanks!" I said then hopped in the bus.
After 3 minutes, I arrived at the library.

I went inside the library and I am so nervous right now. The guy I liked just told me he wanted to meet up with me! ONLY. US.

I glanced at the clock, it's now 5:02. Well, I'm 2 minutes late. Okay, right?
Suddenly, I saw a tall figure reading a book, looking very handsome.

I sneaked up behind and snatched the book he was reading.
"Minyoung, you're the late one and you have the right to do that to me?" He said.

"Yeah." I said then giggled.
"So, what do you need me for?" I asked.

"First of all, who dressed you up? You look..great." He said. I blushed at his compliment.
"Actually, Miyeon did my hair and picked my outfit. Amazing, right?" I said.

"Ah jinjja? Wow, she's so amazing. Pretty, too." He said while smiling widely.
I felt so jealous inside.

"Y-yeah..s-she i-is.." I stuttered. I felt like I wanted to cry.
He looked around awkwardly and sneakily kissed my cheek.

My eyes widened and I got so red, I'm a tomato.
"S-soobin.." I said.

"Jealous, huh? Well, Miyeon is a great person but I think you're incredible and extremely gifted. I don't like Miyeon, more like a sister actually. My dongsaeng, Beomgyu, likes your best friend." He said.

"Oh my gosh, really? If Miyeon would like him back, they would be a power and visual couple." I said.
"Well, I hope we would be a power and visual couple." He said.

"WH-"
"Isn't it obvious? I-I like you, M-Minyoung.." He said with love in his eyes.

"And I know you already like me, Minyoung.." He added.
"I-I don't know how to respond to thi-"

He cut me off by not his words but by his lips.
My eyes widened  so much and my heart was beating very fast.

He pulled away and he smiled at me so brightly, I did the same.
But, little did I didn't know, someone was watching us, feeling broken hearted.

And that person was..
Ha Yoonbin.

author's note
OMOMOMO DRAMARAMA AND SOOMIN IS HAPPENING(that's such a bad ship name, whats wrong with me??)!!!
please vote & comment!
i hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading this story and my other stories!
kamsa, thank u, okay!
❤️❤️❤️