4. Secret

Me and Minyoung were left at the school because all of our classmates left already.
We were sitting on top of the slide, just talking about our classmates when she mentioned Jae In.

"So, about Jae In, did you know that she likes Yoonbin? There's a rumor that Yoonbin likes her too." She stated.
"Ah, jinjja? I didn't know she likes Yoonbin, is there a possibility you'll like him too?" I asked, hiding that I'm hurt inside.

"Actually...while Ms. Lee was talking in front of the class, when it was English time, I looked at Yoonbin and I didn't even know he was staring at me this whole time. We had eye contact." She said.

I got furious. Gosh, does Yoonbin really like the both of them?
"Since we're talking about Yoonbin, I have to tell you something. Please don't say this to our classmates, even the girls. Well....I like Yoonbin." I said. She looked very surprised.

"Really?! Of course I won't tell anyone. I promise." She said.
"Han Miyeon!!" Hyunsuk shouted from the hallway.

"What?!!!" I asked.
"Come here and don't bring Minyoung with you!" He shouted again.

I went down the slide and then ran to Hyunsuk.
"What?" I asked.

"You guys were telling secrets, huh? You guys were such in a serious conversation. Tell me what you told her." Hyunsuk said crossing his arms.

"Are you sure you're good at keeping secrets?" I asked. He nodded.
"Don't tell this to anyone but...I l-like Yoonbin." I said. He covered his mouth in shock.

"Y-Yoonbin-ie?" He asked. I nodded.
"I promise I won't tell ANYONE. You should trust me, seriously." He added.

I was about to say something when I heard Minyoung call me, telling me that she wants to go home already. I promised her that we'll go to the bus together on our way home.

"Do you wanna go with us? We're gonna ride the bus." I said.
"O-oh sure! Thanks.." Hyunsuk said then grabbed his bag and we headed to the bus stop.

And, of course, Kim Junkyu is there again.
Yes, we talked for a little bit in my first day but...after that, we didn't talk to each other. Weird.

I looked at him, then I realized he was looking at me. He did not look away but he just kept on looking at me.
Then, the bus arrived and the three of us hopped inside the bus. I looked at him for one last time.

Hyunsuk playfully slapped my cheek. Then suddenly, I saw Jae In walking on the sidewalk.
"What are you looking at, Y/N-ah?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Oh, um, look, it's Jae In. It's not like I'm excited but..." I said. He nodded.
"I heard someone say that monster's name, I feel sick." Minyoung said.

"Shut up, you're overreacting." Hyunsuk said. I laughed.
"Why are you laughing?" She asked. "It's true~" I said. The bus finally stopped and I went down and said goodbye to the both who was arguing this whole time.

Then it was time to sleep.
It was the next day and I arrive at school, 2 minutes late.

I enter the classroom and the students look at me with shock.
"Hey, I heard you like Yoonbin. Huh, you're dead." Hwang Heo said.

Yoonbin entered the classroom, he had a death glare.
"Who did you hear that from?!" I asked Hwang Heo.

"From my friends in the 1st year." He answered. 1st year? Hyunsuk's in the 1st year..
"Is H-Hyunsuk their classmate?" I asked. He nodded. "Of course! They're even friends with him." He said.

I walked out of the room, meeting students saying, "You like Ha Yoonbin?! Wow..".
That's all I heard. I went inside Hyunsuk's classroom, saw him sitting there and laughing with his friends.

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the room. He looked worried and shocked, that's for sure.
"H-Hi?" He said. "Tell me, did you tell my secret to your friends?" I asked.

He looked down and let out a frustrated sigh. "Answer me.." I said.
"I-I'm sorry! I just couldn't help it! They were asking about you and your secrets and I-I just..said it." He said.

"But you promised, Hyunsuk-ah! What kind of friend are you? Almost everyone in the school knows it! And if you just saw Yoonbin's face when he looked at me. It's like he was gonna kill me!" I said.

"I promise, I won't do it again." He said.
"Enough with the promises! You break them anyway." I said then walked away.

He grabbed my wrist to make me look at him again.
"What?!" I asked him.

"How can I make it up to you?" He asked. It took me quite a long time to think. Ah ha!
"Choose. I won't forgive you for who knows when or...you tell me a secret of yours and I'll tell it to MY classmates." I said.

"When will you forgive me?" He asked, nervous.
"I don't know, I just know it's gonna be a long time. I won't talk to you or help you." I said.

"Fine. I'll just tell you a secret.. Well..
I like Jae In, Kang Jae In."

Author's Note
Waah...Sukie! Why would you like someone like Jae In?
Anyways, please vote & comment.
I hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading this story!
Kamsa, Thank You, Okay!
❤️❤️❤️