18. Unexpected Actions

Miyeon's POV
Gosh..how could she like Soobin? Sure, he's handsome but..his attitude. NO.
But, I won't pick up a fight with Minyoung. I don't wanna cause misunderstandings and troubles.

I wonder if Beomgyu, Hueningkai, Yeonjun and Taehyun are teaming up with Soobin.
You know what, nevermind.

I don't why but suddenly, I want coffee.
Since now, we don't have coffee, I'll just go to the café.

While walking to the café, I saw Minyoung with a guy I didn't want to see.
Their bodies are closer to each other. Like, the kind of scene in a K Drama where the girl's about to fall and the guy catches her. You get me? Exactly like that.

Minyoung's POV
I'm now heading to the café. I want some cake, bread and some tea.

Since I'm a very clumsy person and sometimes I trip without literally anything causing me to fall,
I tripped, about to fall but someone caught me.

It was..Soobin!?
"S-soobin.." I said. His hands were on my waist, my hand on his chest.

We both looked at each other deep in the eyes.
Control yourself, Minyoung. CONTROL YOURSELF.

I closed my eyes, tilted my head then leaned in, when..
"M-minyoung?!" A familiar voice was heard behind me.

"Could you just shut up?! God damnit, she was trying to kiss me for pete's sake!" Soobin shouted.
I pulled away then slapped him.

"Why are you t-trying to k-kiss me?!" I asked.
"Myeon, he tried to kiss me!" I said.

"I can't believe my eyes right now." Miyeon said, death glaring at Soobin.
Soobin walked forward, getting closer to Miyeon.

I stepped back a bit.
Now, Miyeon and Soobin's bodies and faces are very close..

"Why? Is baby girl jealous?" Soobin asked seductively, caressing Miyeon's cheek.
Of course, Miyeon yanked Soobin's hand away aggresively.

She pushed him backwards.
"I will never be jealous, Soobin! I hate you!" She shouted then left.

"Why'd you try to kiss me?" He asked angrily.
"I-I couldn't c-control m-my f-feelings.." I stuttered and turned red.

"You better control it. If you don't control it, I'll surely embarass your friends and you." He said then left.
Tears filled my eyes.

Why can't you just control your feelings for Soobin?!
Unexpectedly, I saw Yoonbin across the street, listening to music and walking to his forward.

That's when my heart flattered and that's when I realized..
I still like Yoonbin, huh?

author's note
please vote & comment!
i hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading this story and my other stories!
kamsa, thank u, okay!
💛💛💛