Chapter 1:

Kjayy ^

DISCLAIMER FROM WRITER:
This book is very old I wrote this as a young teenager so I can admit it's not the best... (I've debated deleting) just know your girl has matured in writing and am now giving amazing quality. Most recent work Love Unrehearsed and more to come 💕

Kjayy

"I hate you Kjayy."

I constantly hear the voice I love so much whisper those hurtful words to me, but I hurt her worse.

I rubbed my face as I got out of my car. I needed to get to my tattoo shop but I decided to stop by my mom and dad's first.

I walked into my mom and dad's house seeing Kaine and Karma arguing over the tv like they both don't have TVs in their rooms. Shit, Kaine don't even live here no more nigga lives with me. They have a love hate relationship since they're the closest in age. Karma's 18 and Kaine is 19. They are only 9 months apart.

"Y'all niggas get on my nerves." I said chuckling making them look over at me.

"Hey Ko!" Karma said smiling big hugging me.

I love my little sister man. That's like my baby. I'm five years older than her so I always have and always will spoil her. She's my baby girl as much as she is to our dad. Even Kaine spoil her when they aren't arguing.

"What's up baby sis?" I ask eyeing her already knowing she wants something.

"Can you talk to dad about giving me my keys back?" She asked.

"You got ya license suspended again?" I asked laughing.

"Shut up." She grumbled before walking away.

"If it isn't my favorite brother." Kaine said dapping me up. "When you gonna let me start tattooing at the shop?"

I knew he was gonna ask that. Ever since I taught him to tattoo that's all he wants to do. "When you finish college nigga." I smacked his chest. "And I'm ya only brother dickhead."

"You rolling with me tonight?" I ask as we walk to dad's office.

"You know it. I got this badass brownskin bitch I want. I gotta introduce her mouth to my dick." I chuckled.

"Watch ya fucking mouth." Mom yelled from upstairs I'm guessing. She got that perfect hearing when somebody cussing.

"Her nosy ass." Kaine mumbled.

"Yup nigga!" She shouted back.

*

I walked towards the kitchen where I heard mom and Karma's voices.

"Mom, I'm going out to eat then to get my nails done with Chanel today." I over heard Karma say.

Chanel. My Chanel?

"Okay. Tell my baby I miss her."

"I will. She always asking about you and everybody, but you know why she don't come around."

"Who you talking about?" I ask when I finally stepped into the kitchen.

"Uh, nobody." Karma mumbles.

"Well I'm coming with you." I said hugging my mom.

"I'm grown you ain't going nowhere with me."

"Yeah and ya little grown ass don't got a license or ya keys anymore. So you need a ride there, right?" I ask knowing that would get her.

*

"I can't stand you." Karma grumbled as I drove to the restaurant.

"I'm ya favorite so shut up." I said plucking her face making her punch me. "Chill." I said chuckling. Baby sis got a punch. She a King though we taught her right.

When we got to the restaurant we headed inside.

"Look Ko, don't be acting like a dickhead in here. It's already gonna be awkward enough." Karma said.

"Who we meeting anyway?" I ask playing dumb. She stared at me then rolled her eyes.

I followed her until she came into view. The one I lost. The one I thought I would never see again.

Four years, four long years since I last seen her. I remember when I first met her. She was 17, short, and thinner then. Now she's 22 with slight curves even though she is very much still small.

But the thing that caught my eye was the CK necklace I bought her for her 18th birthday.

Chanel King.

I smiled. She's still mine.