Chapter 12:

Kjayy

"I don't eat pussy." Kaine said.

I chuckled. "I said the same shit. When you meet the right girl you gonna be wanting and offering to eat that pussy. You get addicted to them juices."

The whole crew was together. Somehow we got on the subject of anything sex related. Only people who weren't here were Karma and Brandon. Z's twin Zoe is here and her boyfriend Rodney.

"Hell nah." Kaine said shaking his head. "I'll just let these bitches keep giving me head."

I watched Chanel as she shook her head laughing before taking a sip of her drink. It's been a few days since the shop situation and she been avoiding a nigga. I guess she changed her mind.

"What's ya favorite position, Nel?" Zoe asked me.

"Well damn just put me on the spot." She said blushing. "I like riding."

"Me too." Zoe said receiving a slap from her brother Z.

"I like when you ride it too." I said smirking at Chanel.

"Oop." Zoe said.

"I thought you don't let chicks ride." Kaine said.

"Don't. I do the fucking. Only chick I will ever let climb on to my dick is Chanel."

"When's the last time everybody had sex?" Zoe asked.

"Yesterday." Everybody answered except me and Chanel who just stared at each other.

"Been a couple months for me." I answered honestly since Chanel been back I ain't been thinking about no other female.

"Been almost five years for me." A big smile played on my face knowing I'm the only nigga that has been inside her. "I'ma slap you." She said grinning pointing.

"I ain't even do or say shit." I said holding my hands up.

"Let's go out tonight." Kaine said looking up from his phone and everybody agreed.

*

We all met at the club since everybody separated to get dressed.

Chanel walked into VIP with this little ass black dress and bright heels. I grabbed her pulling her into my lap.

"You and ya little ass dress stay by me tonight." I said into her ear.

She rolled her eyes before leaning up to pour a drink. Yeah, her little ass already knew.

Within a couple hours Chanel was fucking gone. She was grinding on my already hard dick.

"Here bae drink this." She said handing me a shot. I was already tipsy she trying to get a nigga drunk like her.

"Oh I'm bae now?" I asked before downing the shot.

"Been bae, still bae, always bae." She said kissing my jaw.

"Yeah, I hope you remember that when you sober." I mumbled to myself as they poured up more shots.

Niggas is about to be drunk as fuck.

....