Chapter 24:

Kjayy

"Damn bruh ya eye fucked up." I said laughing at Brandon.

After Karma ran out the shop yesterday my dad punched Bc clear in his shit. If it wasn't for mom and Chanel his ass would have got worse.

"Man ya dad lucky I respect the hell outta him."

"You know how he is with Karma. Shit how we all are." I shrugged.

"Yeah I know, but y'all gonna have to share baby girl now because that's all me." He said staring at Karma as she laughed about to get a tattoo by Kaine.

Kaine ain't legally allowed to do tattoos here yet, but I let him do them on one of us every so often.

"You love her." I said matter-of-factly as I watched him smile unintentionally.

His eyes shifted to me as he shrugged. "I ain't denying it."

I nodded. "I been gave you my approval just don't hurt my baby sis dawg."

"I got you bro." He said before his phone rung and he answered it.

"I gotta make moves." He said dapping me up.

"When you gonna leave these streets alone?"

"One day, but as of now there is money to be made."

I sighed. "Be careful in these streets bro, real shit."

"Always." He said before heading over to Karma to say bye.

I watched their interactions. She went from smiling to pouting. He said something kissing her a couple of times making her smile again.

I sighed. I guess my little sister does have to grow up eventually.

*

"Look it's the triplets." Uncle Ace said as we all walked into the barbershop.

"What's up Junior?" I said bending slightly for him to pound my fist. Auntie Shy and Unc had him three years ago.

"Where ya big head sister?" I ask referring to Ari who's 17 now.

"On her phone with a boy." He said pointing to the back.

Me and Kaine exchanged a look before heading to the back. We might not see all our cousins on a daily but we still over protective of their asses.

She was hanging up the phone as we came through the door. "Who the fuck you talking to?" Kaine asked.

"Don't get none of these lil niggas fucked up." I add.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes before getting up and hugging us.

"I'ma tell ya dad." I said as we all walked towards the front. She flagged me off.

"Why y'all letting the lil nigga lay on the floor crying?" I said watching Junior cry.

"Oh well Shy shouldn't be spoiling his ass and he wouldn't be no damn cry baby, so I'ma let his ass cry."

"He's three he's gonna cry here and there." I chuckled shaking my head.

"You didn't. I think this is payback for when I use to talk shit about Kaine and his cry baby ass since he was a momma's boy. Now I got a damn momma's boy."

"Ohhh what the fuck ever, we just love our moms." Kaine said sitting in Z's chair for his haircut.

"Nah, y'all just was addicted to the titties." Uncle Ace said.

"Nigga, I wasn't even breastfeed." Kaine said mugging him.

"So, you still was addicted." He said before standing up walking over to Junior.

"You done yet?" Uncle Ace asked picking Junior off the floor by his shorts.

I shook my head that nigga crazy.

*

I walked into my house tired. I went in my room expecting to see Chanel like I have been the past couple of nights, but she wasn't in here.

I pulled out my phone calling her.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Where the hell you at?"

"Home. Why, what's up?"

"Fuck you mean home? You suppose to be in my bed naked waiting for me to get home."

"Boy you got me fucked up. We do not live together."

"Man quit playing and bring ya ass over here."

"No."

"I'ma just come over there. One way or another we sleeping in the same bed."

"Okay." She yawned.

"You be playing." I said before grabbing my keys and hanging up.

*

When I got to Chanel's house her ass was knocked out sleep. I lifted the covers slapping her ass hard making her jump awake.

"Stop! Why you always playing?" She whined rubbing her ass.

I took off my clothes then got in bed with her pulling her into my side.

"When is your next shot?"

"In a week." She mumbled.

"So you gonna get it?"

She was quiet for awhile. "Don't know yet."

"You know I love you, right?"

"Mhmm." She mumbled again. I pinched her ass. "Stop, you know I love you too."