Chapter 6:

Kjayy

"But dad I wanna stay with you and go see Karma and Chanel." Jaden whined as I dropped him off at his mom's. Those are his two favorite ladies just like they are mine, excluding my mom.

"Wait Chanel? Chanel the fuck who?" Tiffany damn near yelled.

"Shut up damn." I hate snapping in front of my son, but she's annoying.

"I don't want that bitch around my son."

"Don't call her no bitch. He's my son too, I'll have him around whoever the fuck I want." I snap.

Tiffany is the definition of a damn babymama. She worries more about me and what I'm doing than about our son. She only cares as long as I'm giving her money every month. If it wasn't for her putting me on child support she wouldn't get a fucking penny from me. It pisses me off more that none of the money goes to Jaden.

I got down to Jaden's level. "Hey next weekend I'ma get you and you can stay longer, coo?" He nodded sadly. "I love you Jay man."

"I love you too daddy." He said hugging me tight.

*

CK💕: bring some lunch 😭

I smiled at her texting me first over the past week we have gotten closer and creating a friendship. I would text and call her first though and now she finally texted me first. That's progress.

Me: I got you CK💕

CK💕: 😒chill.

I chuckled she know she always gonna be Chanel King in my eyes. Shit, she know it too or she wouldn't continue to wear my chain.

*

I took the elevator to the children's part of the hospital. I looked around not seeing her. I was gonna ask until I seen her talking to some lightskin dude. I scrunched up my face.

"Hi handsome." I look to my side and see this bad ass lightskin chick. I nodded at her. I didn't need mixed up with her, I got bad luck with lightskin broads. "You brought me lunch?" She asked fluttering her eyes.

I tried to keep my eyes from rolling. She was bad as fuck but trying too damn hard.

"No he didn't." Chanel said sending a fake smile her way as the girl did the same. She grabbed my hand pulling me along. "I can't stand that hoe if this wasn't my job and I didn't have to put up with her I would have been beat her ass."

I chuckled as she took food out the back. "I forgot you like lightskin bitches." She said.

"Chill." I said and she just rolled her eyes.

"Who was the lightskin nigga's face you were laughing in?" I asked.

"Nigga bye, he's the doctor and I damn sure wasn't laughing in his face. And if I was I'm single and can do what I want. Unlike you who does stuff when you're not single."

"You gonna keep throwing the past in my face?" I asked clenching my jaw.

"You know what, you're right I apologize. I said I was gonna leave the past in the past and that's what I'ma do. Thanks for lunch, but I gotta get back to work."

My jaw clenched as I watched her walk away.