Chapter 8:

Kjayy

I sat at the front entrance of the tattoo shop checking my appointment book seeing what needed done today.

I look up as the bell dings signaling somebody walked in. "Big Bro!" Z said coming in with Uncle X behind him.

"What's up nigga?" Unc said. "Fuck is up with ya head?"

"Man y'all niggas be gone and I don't trust nobody else cutting my hair." I said rubbing my small curly fro

"Stop by the shop later." I nodded. "Right now tho we want ink. You got a opening?"

"Always fam."

*

Chanel

"Mama, you got something sweet in here?" I asked.

"Probably. You family girl go look in that damn refrigerator."

"No mom don't let her eat anything her and Karma will eat us out of a house and home." Kaine said.

"Nigga shut up. You, Kjayy, and ya dad all eat more than them put together."

"Exactly." I said cosigning.

"Oh whatever." He flagged us off. "I'ma tell Kjayy you want his dick, now nigga."

"I don't want Kjayy he wants me." I said before leaving the living room.

As I was eating a piece of strawberry cheesecake Kjayy walked in. He had a fresh ass haircut. He was looking even better and he knew it by the way he was smirking.

"What's up, CK?" He asked nearing me. "I take it you like the haircut."

I shrugged standing on my toes rubbing his head. "You look alright."

"Yeah right." He said grabbing my hips placing me on the counter then stepping in between my legs.

"This isn't friendly shit, Kjayy." I said placing my hands on his chest to push him.

"I ain't say I wanna be on no friendly shit." He said as he started eating my cheesecake.

"Kjayy!" I snap taking the fork as he tried to take another bite. "Trying to take the best part." I said stuffing the strawberries into my mouth.

"Exactly. It's the best part so you gotta share." He said before his lips met mine and his tongue slowly slide into my mouth. I was shocked at first, but I started kissing back as he lifted me grabbing my ass. I had my arms around his neck as our tongues swirled together. His hands slid up my sides until he reaches my breast and he toys with my nipple piercings through my lace brah. I moan against his mouth as he gently pulls on one.

I hear a gasp making us break apart. I look over to Kaine and mama.

"Oh shit they fucking in the kitchen!" Kaine shouts.

I panic realizing what we were just doing and push his chest to get down.

"Shit." I said fixing my clothes. I look and see Kjayy smirking like he is enjoying my panicky embarrassment.

"I gotta go." I said quickly before leaving.