Chapter 18:

Kjayy

I laid awake watching Chanel sleep. We stayed like this the the whole night.

"Stop staring at me creep." She mumbled into my chest.

"Shut up." I said rubbing on her booty while she traced my tats on my chest.

"I need to get you pregnant." I said thinking out loud.

Her head shot up. "What the fuck? No, Kody." She said shaking her head. "If you think that is gonna help anything it's honestly not. It wasn't our time then and I don't think now is the time either."

I nodded as I sighed. "I have been having Jaden around you not even knowing he's probably adding to the hurt I gave you."

"He's not tho. I have been over the situation. I been forgave you. I honestly didn't know if seeing you and ya son together would break me. I thought it would, but didn't. I love Jaden." I stared at her before nodding. "I miss my Jay baby already tho."

"I'ma get him later. Me, you, and Jay gonna spend the week together."

"Um, I work and so do you."

"You're taking the week off. Don't shake ya head you been too stressed lately and we gonna fix that. And y'all will be with me at the shop when I'm there. None of this is up for debate so get over it."

She glared at me. "I can't stand you, Kody."

A big smile spread across my face.

"Fuck you smiling for?" She asked.

"You calling me Kody."

She smiled rolling her eyes. "I really can't stand you."

*

After I picked up Jaden we all headed to the shop. I did a couple of tattoos with them as my company.

Right now Chanel is sitting in my tattoo chair looking through my portfolio trying to get ideas for a tat.

"What's up with getting that Kody tat tho?" I asked as I gave Jaden his medicine for pain. He'll be sleep soon, he be so frustrated since he can't use both arms.

"No nigga. Where that Chanel tat at tho?" She asked.

"Fuck you mean? I got your name, Jaden, Karmen, and moms names all tatted."

"No you don't." She said looking up.

I showed her them all. "Yeah nigga talk shit now." I said as she rubbed her hand over her name that was on my forearm. I don't know how she didn't notice it already.

"Shut up." She said rolling her eyes pushing my chest.

"Give me a kiss." I said leaning into her.

"No, move." She chuckling pushing my face away. I grabbed her knees pulling her towards me spreading them.

"What's up with her? I ain't have none in a while. She outta commission or something?"

"Nah, you can kiss her later tho."

I licked my lips smirking looking down at her. "I'ma hold you to that shit too. My mouth in need of ya juices."

She became breathy. "Stop, freak." She said pushing me back so she could close her legs.

"I know ya freaky ass ain't talking." I said eying her. She rolled her eyes getting up heading to the fridge. I slapped her ass as she walked away.