Chapter 13:

Kjayy

I woke up to bright sunlight in my face. I squeezed my eyes shut as my head pounded. I heard a moan and I open my eyes finally noticing Chanel on top of me. She slowly leans up holding her head.

I licked my lips watching her perky breast. She had had double gun barbell through her nipples. Shit was sexy, I wanted them in my mouth.

There was no doubt we fucked last night considering my dick was still inside her and hard.

She opened her eyes gasping noticing how we were.

"We didn't." She basically whispers.

She places her hands on my chest as starts to slide up off of my dick. I grip her ass pulling her back down fast making her moan loud as I groaned.

It's been five long years since I have been inside of her and the first time I do I was drunk as fuck and don't remember shit. She got the game all the way fucked up if she think I'm not gonna take advantage of her sitting on my dick.

"No, wait Kjayy. We can't." She said moaning as I begin thrusting up into her since she wasn't moving.

"Why not?" I asked lifting her up then down fast making her moan. "You want me to stop?" I asked lifting her again watching her juices run down my dick.

"N-noooo!" She moaned as she begin riding. I smirked, just what I wanted.

I groaned grabbing her ass as she road me while my other hand gripping her breast as I toyed with the nipple piercing.

I placed my mouth around her nipple sucking hard as she bucked on my dick.

"Fuck." I groaned as she slide all the way down squeezing tight as she released on my dick. The same time I released inside of her.

She collapsed on my chest panting. "I felt that in my stomach." She whispered. I just smirked since I don't think she meant for me to hear that.

*

"Y'all late." Karma said as we sat down at the table for breakfast at my mom and dad's.

"That's because they were busy fucking. I know you caught Nel's walk. My fucking brother!" Kaine said dapping me up making me laugh.

Karma and Chanel shook their heads.

Mom came out with plates. Dad was right behind her kissing and feeling on her making me and Kaine scrunch our faces up.

"Dad, get ya fucking hands off my mom." Kaine snapped making us laugh.

"Shut the fuck up nigga. She was mine before she was yours." Dad said slapping her butt making us all groan expect Chanel who just smiled shaking her head.

She always thought it was cute how my parents are still lovey dovy touchy feely with each other.

"Nelly, you're glowing." My mom said eyeing the both of us. Chanel blushed and I just smirked as I continued making my plate.

"Stop mama." Chanel said eating off my plate like she don't got her own in front of her. She always do that shit. Jaden do that shit too.

"Just saying you don't wanna be like me and pop out baby after baby." Mom said.

"That's what birth control is for." Chanel said.

"Yeah girl, I was on that shit too."

"I got this mama." Chanel said. "Plus it was a one time thing it ain't happening again."

"Yeah right." Me, Kaine, and dad said at the same time.