Chapter 35:

Chanel

I laid on the bed rubbing my seven month pregnant stomach. I swear these last two months are gonna take forever because I already feel so huge and exhausted.

I sat up as I heard the front door open waiting for my boo Jay to run in the room jumping on the bed. That's his routine whenever he first comes over here.

"Kody where's my Jay baby?" I ask as he walks into the room. "A marathon of all the Fast and Furious movies are coming on and we all need to watch it together. You know those are our favorites."

"He's with Karma." He said laying down and begin rubbing on my stomach.

"Well, why didn't nobody ask me? Maybe I wanted to spend time with him." I say.

"Are you really about to cry?" Kjayy chuckled looking up at me as his face laid against my stomach.

"No." I pouted turning my face away from his view.

"This pregnancy got you fucked up. You a damn cry baby now."

"Shut up!" I exclaim hitting him as he laughed.

"Nah, but I wanted it to be just me and you tonight so I asked Karma to keep him for the night."

"I am not leaving the house thank you very much." I said trying to lean up and over to grab my juice off of the nightstand, but I couldn't reach it with Kjayy on me. "Get that damn juice for me Kody!"

"There ya mean side go. Ol hormonal ass." He said pointing at me as he sat up making me glare at him as he handed me the juice. "Nah, but who said we have to go out to spend time together. We can spend time together at the house. Whatever you want, whatever you are comfortable with."

"Okay, but can I take a shower and stay in pajamas then?"

He laughed nodded. "Yes Chanel, I said whatever you want."

"You love me a lil bit, huh?"

"Nah, I love yo ass a lot tho." He said bending down to kiss me. I suck his bottom lip into my mouth moaning.

He pulled back smirking. "Chanel, cut the shit."

"But-"

"No."

"But, I want-"

"No."

"I thought you said whatever I want tho."

"Chanel get ya ass in the shower. I'ma be back, I got shit to pick up stuff for our night." He said kissing me quick smirking as he left.

"Asshole knows I'm pregnant and horny."

*

"You just gonna take a shower and get yo ass right back in bed, huh?" Kjayy said walking into the room.

"Yes, I'm tired."

"But I thought you wanted to watch Fast and Furious and eat?"

"I do." I whine. "I just didn't feel like walking downstairs yet."

"Bring ya ass on." He said helping me stand up. "Where the hell ya pants at?" He asked licking his lips looking back at my lace boyshort covered ass.

"Oh well I got tired while getting dressed so I didn't put any on. Now lets go." I said walking in front of him hearing him groan before following.

"Awh this is cute." I said looking around as I walked into the living room.

He had covers and pillows laid out on the couch. Food, snacks, and drinks all over the coffee table, lights off, blinds closed, and the movie already on the tv.

"And look I even bought my baby some flowers." I turn seeing Kjayy bringing me roses.

"Awh thank you." I said taking them and smelling them. "Why you being so nice?"

"Well damn, a man can't just do nice shit for his lady. You don't gotta be eying me like that."

"Yeah, but the junk food tho Kody, really? When you stay trying to give me a limit on the junk I can eat."

"Well I wanted to be nice today." I placed my hand on my hip looking up at him. "Nah, I wanted to make up for my bullshit the past week. I ain't tryin to stress you and my mans out."

I nodded standing on my toes for a kiss. He chuckled before meeting me for the kiss.

I placed the flowers down and begin reaching for food.

"You really need to put some shorts on or something." He said coming behind me grabbing my ass.

"You got a semi? I asked sitting down.

"I always got a semi when I'm around your ass." He said grabbing some food too and sitting down.

"Come, cuddle." I said lifting the cover for him to get under with me.

"All the spoiled ass women I have in my life." He shook his head smiling before moving closer to me and turning the tv up. Then placing his hand on my stomach.

*

"What?" I whine opening my eyes as I feel a light pluck against my forehead.

"I knew ya ass wasn't gonna make it through all of these movies. You falling asleep already."

"No I am not. I was just resting my eyes."

I smiled feeling his body shake with silent laughter. "You so full of shit Chanel."

"Oh yeah, when I take Jaden back to his mom's next week we are going to meet up with them so we can meet this nigga she got around my son."

I lifted my head looking at him. "Oookay." I said slowly.

"Everybody saying give dude a solid chance so I'ma do that, for y'all. I mean Jaden don't take a liking to just anyone, so..." He shrugged.

"You better not be acting out when we go either."

"I ain't no little ass kid."

"Shut up, you know damn well what I mean." I said rubbing my hand under his shirt.

"Why you feelin on me and shit?" He asked chuckling.

"I'm not." I said resting my hand flat against his stomach with my fingers half way into his sweats.

"You always playing."

"I'm really not tho." I said sliding my hand all the way into his sweats making him tense as I grabbed him feeling him swell in my hand.

"Fuck." He groaned as I squeezed and stroked it.

"We need to put that thing to use." I said pulling my hand out pointing to his now, standing high, very much noticeable erection.

"You, see, you." He stuttered looking back and forth between me and his erection. "Ugh!"

"Just a couple more months and I'm fucking the shit outta ya petty ass." He said standing up going upstairs.