and a killer queen you are

Zayn hiked his soft red shorts over his thighs and flattened them out, observing himself in Harry's mirror.

He was wearing a white t-shirt with thin navy blue stripes on it and his dirty Nike frees which were at the door downstairs.

"Did you put these in the dryer?" Zayn questioned, turning to the side and looking at his outfit from every angle.

"Uh," Harry looked up at his ceiling, thinking. "I don't think so,"

"You sure? My ass looks ten times bigger. These used to be kind of baggy,"

That was true. And Harry noticed it. But he wasn't going to say anything.

"Well, maybe that's a good thing," Harry said, looking away from Zayn, then adding with a chuckle: "Perrie'll like that, huh?"

"Shut up," Zayn turned around and smirked. "Your shorts accentuate your ass as well," he stated plainly.

Harry looked down at his shorts, light wash blue with the bottoms rolled up just a tad.

"Excuse me?"

"David'll like that, huh?" Zayn imitated, sitting down beside Harry on his bed.

"Oh my god," Harry closed his eyes. "We literally just met... Again,"

"You've been texting him a lot though," Zayn pointed out, toying with the folded part of Harry's shorts.

Ever so often, Zayn's fingertips would brush Harry's skin and in those moments, Harry just wanted to get on top of him.

But he couldn't.

"And?" Harry shrugged. "We're catching up,"

Lifting his fingers from Harry's shorts, Zayn stood up. "You said he was a horrible kisser,"

He reached out for Harry's hands and pulled him up.

"You forget we kissed in ninth grade," Harry let go of Zayn's hands, a warm feeling replacing his hold. "Let's go," he said, making his way downstairs with Zayn following him.

"Still," Zayn grabbed a hold of the railing, sliding his hand as he ran down behind Harry. "You don't know,"

When the two got downstairs, they trailed into the mudroom, sliding their shoes on.

"Pass me my key," Harry spoke as he turned the doorknob and stepped outside.

Obliging without a word, Zayn grabbed Harry's key off of the bench and tossed it over to him.

"How many people did Perrie invite to this thing?" Harry started, locking the door once Zayn had stepped out.

Walking towards the garage, Zayn scoffed. "Everybody," he shook his head. "She's badly trying to get on everybody's good side,"

"Wasn't she already?" Harry questioned, putting his helmet on and pulling his bike out.

"Yeah," Zayn nodded. "But I think she was kind of jealous when you saw David,"

Harry had to laugh. "Jealous?" he sputtered, watching Zayn nod as he stepped over his bike. "Jealous of what?"

"I don't know girls are weird... She keeps saying she wants to feel more a part of the small town community," Zayn said, pitching his voice just a bit to imitate his girlfriend. "She was just a little weird after you two met,"

"No offence," Harry chuckled, as he peddled onto the street. "But she was already acting weird,"

Zayn followed behind Harry, pedalling faster as Harry had reached the end of their street. "I thought it was just me,"