rollercoaster, i don't say no

(*)

And they didn't waste any time.

Harry slid his tongue across Zayn's lower lip, listening as Zayn sucked in a sharp breath before dragging his hand up Harry's throat, pulling his lips up to his.

"This is your idea of not wasting time?" Harry questioned with a smirk, Zayn kissing him slowly but harshly to shut him up.

Minutes after speaking, the two boys stumbled upstairs in a hurry, lust foaming in their minds, their lips already swollen from their pre-make out downstairs.

Right now, they were in full swing. Teenage lust, fingers in hair, hands fiddling with zippers, palms travelling wherever they could reach.

"Do you hate it?" Zayn questioned, tugging Harry's shirt over his head, Harry doing the rest, throwing the fabric across the room.

His lips began a path down Harry's chest, causing his back to arch and his thighs to quiver. Zayn's lips were magical, Zayn's lips were everything as he left his desire in shades of purple and red upon Harry's skin.

"You always do this," Harry grunted, his head falling further into the pillow beneath his hair, his hands grabbing onto the duvet as hard as he could, almost tugging it out of place.

"Do what?" Zayn questioned, lifting his head and resting his chin on Harry's lower abdomen while looking up at Harry with wide eyes.

"Make me feel like this," Harry sighed out as Zayn pulled at his waistband with his teeth. "Make me feel like that,"

Lifting his head, Zayn placed his replaced his mouth with his fingertips at Harry's waist. "Do you want me to try something?" he asked gently. "I can try something if you feel like it,"

Harry's lips curved up into a smile as he scrambled to sit up. "Can I show you how to try something?"

Raising his eyebrows, clearly taken aback, Zayn smiled with sarcastic shock. "Me?" he spoke enthusiastically leaning back onto his elbows.

"If you're comfortable," Harry said. "If you are, I'll try something,"

"I'm comfortable," Zayn nodded. "What were you thinking?"

With a sly shrug, Harry hooked his finger in the top of Zayn's shorts, trailing it all the way to the zipper, where Zayn wordlessly agreed, nodding his head and immediately unzipping them.

Lifting his hips off of the bed, he pulled his shorts off slowly and placed them beside him.

"Underneath?" Zayn motioned towards his boxers, the spot that Harry had already worked his subconscious magic on.

"If you're okay," Harry nodded nervously. "With that,"

He had waited forever to do this. He had wanted Zayn—all of Zayn—for as long as he could remember. Imagining his taste, imagining how he feels, how he would react.

"I'm okay with that..." Zayn's voice trailed off as Harry slid his boxers down and laid on his stomach in front of Zayn who was leaning back on his elbows, his eyes on Harry's.

Harry's eyes were wide as he looked down, then back up at Zayn who sat patient and ready.

"What?" A smirk grew on Zayn's lips, although his cheeks were tinted pink.

Shaking his head, Harry placed his right hand, then mouth, right where he had dreamed of going.

"Oh, shit!" Zayn's jaw dropped the minute Harry had begun, struggling to keep his eyes from rolling backwards as he wanted to watch Harry the entire time.