i think about it every day

Harry could not stop thinking about Zayn.

And it was weird, because before, yes, Zayn was always on his mind, but now, everything Harry once wanted has become real.

And he wasn't used to that.

Leaning back on his couch, he flipped through channels, wondering what Zayn was doing.

Was he watching TV too?

Was he eating lunch?

Was he thinking about Harry?

Maybe he was thinking about Harry. At least, Harry liked to think that Zayn's would think about him. Harry wondered if Zayn was thinking about their five kisses. Because Harry was thinking about them. Harry was thinking about their first kiss.

Thinking.

Thinking about when he finally got to feel Zayn's body the way his mind tells him he is. Or, the way Zayn ran his hands up the small of his back, bringing his pins and needles to an ultimate high.

As Harry's mind trailed onwards, the thoughts becoming more and more unreal, he found himself toying with the button on his jean shorts. Until a knock at his window stopped him.

"Open the front door," Zayn mouthed, motioning towards Harry's door.

His heart jumped as he got up and ran over to the door, opening it to see Zayn coming around the corner of his house.

"Hi," Zayn smiled, walking into Harry's house and closing the door quickly.

"H-" Before Harry could finish, Zayn grabbed his hips and pressed his lips against Harry's.

"Oh," Harry breathed when they parted, staring at Zayn as if this wasn't expected. "What brings you here?"

"Nothing," Zayn shrugged. "Think I just wanted to do that,"

A pink tone deepened on Harry's cheeks as he went over to the couch to mute the television.

"Got any snacks?" Zayn questioned, opening the fridge, then the cupboards beside it.

Harry watched him in fascination, so at home with his surroundings. The warm fridge lighting spread across Zayn's face, outlining his features. Harry knew Zayn was beautiful. No one could look good underneath refrigerator lights.

No one but Zayn.

Zayn pulled out a block of cheese and turned to Harry, shrugging.

"Crackers in the cupboard beside the fridge," Harry motioned, walking towards the island and grabbing a cutting board from below it and a knife from the connected drawer.

Placing the utilities on the island, he smiled at Zayn as he began slicing thin pieces of cheese, putting each portion on a cracker until a selection was made in front of the two boys.

"Thank you for making us a snack in my own house," Harry finally said as Zayn put a cracker in his mouth, chuckling softly to himself.

"You know," he began just as he had finished chewing the cracker. "I've never been with a boy," he said this last part softly as if he had been waiting to say it for a while.

Nodding slowly, Harry took a bite out of one of the crackers. "So,"

Harry didn't mean it in the way that it came out. He simply wanted Zayn to elaborate. Was Zayn with Harry?

Harry didn't have the nerve to ask him such a question, two days after their first kiss.

"So?" Zayn laughed, walking towards Harry's side of the counter and squeezing his hand. "A bit sassy, don't you think?"