it's a hundred miles an hour

"It's raining," Harry began as he pushed his window up to speak to Zayn. "I'm not leaving this room,"

"Okay," Zayn shrugged, smiling at Harry. "I never said you had to leave the room. Let me come over there. Is Anne home?"

He stood shirtless, poking outside of his window, his hair messy as if he had been lying on it before. The sky was grey but somehow the little sunlight that was out managed to reflect off of Zayn's skin, making him glow.

Or maybe that was just Harry's mind. Zayn was always beautiful to him.

Harry sighed deeply. "She's not home,"

"What's with the attitude?" Zayn smirked, leaning out of his window, the rain hitting his dark, frazzled hair.

"No attitude," A smile formed on Harry's lips as he shook his head. "Just get over here,"

So Zayn did. And before Harry knew it, he could hear the creak of his front door as it swung open.

He padded down the stairs smiling as Zayn hung the spare key up beside the door after closing it, a whiff of wet grass flowing into the house.

Without a word, Zayn walked towards Harry who was stood at the bottom of the stairs and sighed. "Hi," he said quietly.

"Hi," Harry replied. "Go to my room?"

"Your room?" Zayn raised his eyebrows. "You forgot I have a gag reflex, didn't you?"

Harry opened his mouth in shock, annoyance in his eyes. "Shut up," he spoke, beginning up the stairs before Zayn.

Following behind quickly, Zayn laughed. "I'm kidding! I don't know if I have one. Should we test it?"

Harry turned around sharply and just as he was about to speak, Zayn grabbed his hips pushing him against the wall and kissing him softly.

Harry's mind exploded. Everything he was thinking about before, anything important to him before was merely a constellation light years away.

"Uh," Harry breathed in once he had parted with Zayn and he couldn't keep his eyes off of him.

Zayn grinned, biting his lip. "What?" he nodded at Harry who shook his head slowly.

"What?" he repeated breathlessly, watching as Zayn went in with his tongue, trailing it across his bottom lip.

Shrugging, Zayn continued up the stairs to Harry's room, causing Harry to follow behind him idly.

"Nothing," he finally said once he had reached Harry's bedroom.

As Harry trailed in and closed the door behind him, Zayn was already leaning back on Harry's bed.

"Come here," he whispered and Harry obliged immediately, sitting down in front of Zayn.

He looked at Zayn for a moment, contemplating if he should kiss his lips.

"You keep looking at me like you want something," Zayn spoke up, his voice raspy. "What do you want?"

"Nothing," Harry said quickly. "I- I mean. Fuck, you're always putting me on the spot,"

"Okay fine," Zayn nodded and scooted back to lean against the headboard of Harry's bed. "I'll give you a moment. And then you tell me what you want,"

"Thank you," Harry bit back a smile and closed his eyes. "Are you actually my boyfriend now?" he asked, almost immediately.

As his eyes were still closed, he couldn't see Zayn's physical reaction to his words.

"Yes. You're still freaking out about this?" Zayn raised his eyebrows at Harry who opened his eyes and hit him gently.

"Yes, I am!" Harry sighed, his lips slowly forming a smile. "I really like you,"

Zayn smirked and nodded his chin at Harry. "Hm?"

"God," Harry's eyes widened. "Too much smiling. And so much I need to say to you,"

"You have all the time in the world," Zayn motioned towards the window, the sound of the rain hitting Harry's window pane getting progressively louder and faster.

"You know," Harry started, poking Zayn's knee. "Before you kissed me I would imagine it,"

Zayn scoffed. "You're not the only one,"

His words caught Harry off guard, but he decided to keep his confidence up even as his cheeks tinted light pink. "I used to imagine what you'd taste like,"

"Yeah?" Zayn mumbled, not once taking his eyes off of Harry's.

"Yeah," Harry nodded, his voice lower. "I would think, hazelnut... Caramel... And-" Harry paused, looking at Zayn who shrugged. "Ferrero Rocher," he said quietly. "It's embarrassing,"

"No," Zayn sat up, leaning forward and pulling Harry's chin in.

He kissed him once.

Pins and needles.

"What did that taste like?" he questioned, leaning his forehead against Harry's.

Without hesitation, Harry answered. "Caramel,"

"Hm," Zayn pressed his lips against Harry's again, running his hands along Harry's thighs.

Harry scooted closer to Zayn out of reflex, keeping his lips connected with Zayn's.

He could feel Zayn's hands sliding closer and closer to the territory that he never thought Zayn would ever be near.

"You okay?" Zayn whispered between kisses, Harry unable to compute as the pins and needles flowed throughout his skin and into his soft shorts.

"Mhm," Harry hummed, parting with Zayn.

With Zayn's hands still secured on Harry's upper thighs, he leaned forward and trailed his tongue up Harry's lips before tugging on Harry's bottom lip gently with his teeth.

In this moment, when Harry tried to kiss Zayn, Zayn pulled away slightly, making Harry wait until he couldn't handle it anymore.

In a swift movement, Harry pulled out of Zayn's grip and pushed him back against his bed, sitting on top of his lower abdomen and leaning down, pressing his lips onto Zayn's.

"Fuck," Zayn muttered when he had a chance, running his fingers along Harry's bareback. "Get on the bed," he spoke harshly, moving out from underneath Harry and lying him down.

Quickly, Zayn pulled Harry's t-shirt off, throwing it onto the floor and began trailing his lips along Harry's neck.

"You're gonna leave a mark," Harry whispered between his cut off breaths. "Shit, there's gonna be marks,"

"You want me to stop?" Zayn asked quickly, lifting his head and eyeing Harry. "I can stop,"

"God no," Harry shook his head hastily. "Keep going, keep going,"

Zayn continued on, leaving marks bigger than what Harry had anticipated. When Zayn had let go of Harry's neck, he reconnected his lips with Harry's, kissing Harry into a void of nothingness.

Harry felt absolutely everything and nothing at the same time. He had such a big feeling, without a word to describe it.

"Shit," Harry exhaled, as Zayn flopped beside him on the bed, once their lips had become completely swollen.

"I can do more," Zayn said, sitting up, dancing his fingertips along Harry's stomach, just to the waistband of his soft shorts. "May I?"

Harry wanted Zayn to touch him, Harry wanted Zayn to do more than that. But he never thought the moment would be so close.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable," Zayn then said, lifting his hand.

"Just kiss me again," Harry whispered. "If that's okay,"

"It's more than okay," Nodding, Zayn cupped Harry's cheeks pulling him back into his lips.

With his lips moving against Harry's in sync, he squeezed Harry's thigh gently, never lifting his hand.

Harry thought he was going to explode.