some killer queen you are

(*)

Zayn dangled his legs off of the dock, sunlight hitting the droplets of water on his thighs making him sparkle in Harry's eyes.

Pushing the hair out of his face, Harry swam towards Zayn, grabbing a hold of the edge of the dock, right beside Zayn's knee.

"You look pretty," he said, tracing his index finger along the muscle on Zayn's thigh.

With a cocky grin, Zayn nodded, sarcastically brushing both of his shoulders. "Thank you,"

"When people say to take the compliment, they don't mean take it like that," Harry spoke, shaking his head. "You're so extra!"

"You don't like it?" Zayn smiled. "You don't like it, I'll stop,"

"No, no," Harry shook his head with a smile, peering up at Zayn from his spot in the water. "Keep going," this last part was said quietly, quickly followed by a look. A look that only Zayn would know.

Zayn caught on. He always caught on. He looked at Harry with wide eyes. "Hm?"

"So we're catching onto things now?" Harry raised his eyebrows, gripping onto the dock as he hoisted his body up and out of the water. Sitting down next to Zayn, he scooted his body closer, just to feel Zayn's skin against his own.

Pressing his leg into Harry's, Zayn smiled softly, a tinge of pink growing on his cheeks. "Catching onto what?" he spoke, as his voice lowered.

"You know exactly what," Harry leaned in, his lips almost brushing Zayn's neck. He could see the goosebumps growing on Zayn's skin and he wanted nothing more but to trace them.

He held back.

Breaking the moment and moving away from Harry, Zayn laughed. "I don't, you're the one who started this all,"

"Jesus," Harry rolled his eyes, and with a heavy sigh, he spoke as quickly as he could: "I just keep talking because I like hearing your voice, but the truth is I really want to make out with you right now,"

Zayn stared at him, a mixture of sarcastic and real shock smeared across his face. "You've never been that straight forward with me," he stated simply.

"I know," Harry shrugged. "I'm tired of being nervous,"

"Nervous?" The cocky tone and sparkling eyes returned. "Around me?" Zayn grinned, teeth practically shining.

Closing his eyes and throwing his head back, Harry groaned. "Zayn, just kiss me!"

"Okay!" Zayn raised his hands in defence. "If that's what you want,"

So Zayn took Harry's face in his hands, one on the back of his neck pulling him deeper into the kiss, one on the side of his face, thumb padding Harry's cheek over and over again.

Goosebumps grew everywhere on Harry's body, shivers travelled throughout his veins, love pulsing through his mind.

Harry wanted nothing more but to stay in Zayn's kiss until the sunset. The tastes were coming back to him, the hazelnut, the Ferrero Rocher. Even though he had been kissing Zayn like this for weeks now, he hadn't thought of the flavours in a while, as he had been so distracted by the mere fact that Zayn was actually kissing him.

Pins and needles built as Zayn let go of the back of his neck, connecting his hand with Harry's throat, all while gently tugging at his bottom lip with his teeth. Each time Harry leaned in closer to reconnect his lips with Zayn's, Zayn pulled back making him wait longer and longer.

Seconds felt like years, each passing moment increasing Harry's endless teenage dreams, all involving Zayn. Zayn's hands, mouth, body. All over Harry's.