006

s.c.; andrew belle - make it without you

-=-

march.

        Days went by, soon april was approaching. The snow was finally beginning to dwindle down to a nothing and the grass was finally starting gain back its green pigment. Gardenias, irises, and orchids will soon be sprouting up in her window sill garden, finally having some color instead of white for the past four months would be a nice change in sight. This meant that she would be able to not suffer anymore with the gelid winter blows of wind in her face and down her spine. But she would always be doing her normal and everyday routine in the morning till after midnight hours. 

        It was a frigid, cold morning that monday morning. It was quite noticeable throughout her entire apartment because she woke up in the middle of night from almost calescenting beneath her own bed sheets and decided that opening a window would break her body temperature, which in the end did her justice. She was just waking up fifteen minutes before her normal time of five a.m. Instead of making her usual white tea for breakfast, she made green tea. It was bitter-sweet to her senses but she still enjoyed it on the way down the stairwell of her apartment to the ground floor and out the front door without a care in the world besides her own self. Seeing the almost to well known worn out wooden front door of the bookstore, she approached it with a smile on her face so big, the city of London would be jealous. She was wearing her scarf that she loved dearly, it smelled like warm vanilla and cinnamon but also having a dauntless, heavy scent blended in between it all. She was loving the smell too much, that her scarf was basically around half of her head when it should of been around her neck, lying on top of her favorite cream peacoat. 

        Walking into the normal aurora of the bookstore, she felt at home once again that same morning. Hanging her scarf and coat on the small rack for coats and other things, she started her normal things to be done before customers start to arrive. While she was organizing some other bookshelves toward the back of the store, she thought of him, and starting to smile to herself. She never felt this happy and smiley so much, she could not help herself. She did not know what was going on with her but she like it, she liked the change that was going on with her emotions and mood swings. But she had to get into her concentration way of being and focus on work and continue to organize the bookshelves some more. Hearing the bell on the door chime throughout the store made her put on her work phase and walked to the front of the store to greet and welcome the customer to the store. She sat herself and the front checkout desk and pulled out her latest book she was reading, Divergent, she never found the series interesting until now. She was already done with more than half of the book in less than two days of nonstop reading. She could not even put the book down until she heard a low pound of a book being placed on the surface of the wooden checkout counter. She sighed and set her book down to ring up the book, "Did you find everything okay?", she said in a monotone and kept her direct line of sigh to the chipping wood of the countertop. "Why yes, yes I did, thank you for asking." The husky voiced said so low that only she could hear it. Sending a shiver down her spine, she recognized that voice so instantly that her heated dreams were coming to reality. She looked up and saw him, standing there in all the glory of a perfect human being. Adorned in black, ripped at the knee skinny jeans, black t-shirt, and a black fedora on top of his head with his copper brown curls overfilling out at the sides 

        "Hello again, love." Those three words made her melt at the sound of his words and grating voice. She gave him a small smile and a nod after putting the bag filled with his purchase of books. "That will be six dollars and thirty-two cents." She looked back at his sharp contoured face and waited for him to pay her the amount needed. He handed her the exact amount of money needed and thank her along with a full on smile and tilt of his hat. On the way out, he also gave her a small wave too. She was giggling like a young school girl as if her crush gave her a peck on the cheek. Hours and hours past as if it was nothing to be spoke of. It was around one a.m. and she was exhausted from too much sitting or standing around the bookstore. Putting her peacoat and scarf back on, she headed out the door after saying her usual, "Goodnight and see you tomorrow!" response to May. Walking up the staircase to her apartment made her realize, she was more tired than she realized that she was. Putting in less than a grain of sand of effort to open her apartment door, she did not have the energy to go to bed but just flopped onto the couch and called it a night.

        It was a chilly but not algid tuesday morning. She was tossing and turning on her couch that night before. Her muscles were sore and tired, she was dreading going into work today, but she would always love working at the bookstore and with May also. The day flew by before she knew it and it was finally time to lock up and head home. She thanked god that May let her go home earlier than usual since she took notice of how tired she was. Plus May gave her wednesday off to catch up on some her so called 'beauty sleep'. She smiled to May and began her agonising walk back to her apartment complex, but mostly to her bed in her warm apartment. Walking through the apartment door and not forgetting to lock and bolt the door as if it was not even taken notice of to her. She stripped of her coat and ankle boots uncaringly and slowly made her way to her room to get some sleep that was well deserved to her body. Not caring about what she looked like going to sleep, she took off all of her clothes leaving her in her black lace bra and matching cheekster. It was the shook her awake for a mere few seconds, when there was a knock at her front door, she thought "Who would be knocking at my door at twelve a.m.?". Scarcely not taking notice of her appeal, she walked over to her door also not looking into the peep hole and unbolted the door and lock and threw open her door with alittle too much force which shook the walls attached to the hidges. But there stood the man, who clouded her mind and most dreams up until this point. He looked down at her appearal and nodded his head as if her apporved of her. Her eyes went like a deer caught in headlights and slammed her front door shut and ran back to bed. Leaving him standing out their with his confused thoughts and raddling emotions. "Damn did she have a gorgeous body, but so innocent at the same time." 

a.n.;

        sorry for the lack, I had schoolwork to do but here it is :)

As always, I hope y'all like the chapter...

                        until next time. 

- M. x

        seventh of september, twenty-fourteen.

                forty-seven past twelve a.m.

© fxckinstyles