013

s.c.; g-eazy - let's get lost

-=-

april.

        Her eyes were the size of quarters. She was working for the man whom filled her thoughts and dreams almost every night for the past couple of months. Her gaze drifted to her boot clad feet and suddenly a shadow appeared in front of her. She felt very uncomfortable, standing in his office with her agenda in hand. She the same way when she was walking out of the building the first day she was here for her interview. All she wanted to do at the point was to get out of the room, mostly the building at that. She began to back up towards the door ever so slightly until he spoke to her, 'Irena. Look at me.' She did not want to even glance his way, so she kept her line of sight to any where else besides his verdant eyes.

        He wanted her to meet his mesmerizing gaze. He wanted to see the royal azure pigment in her irises. All he wanted was to get lost in them and to never return to reality. When he finally realized that she would look anywhere but him, he felt his stomach drop out of his body. Her was the girl whom held his most interest out of all the women he has been with and she will not even look his way once. Thoughts ran through his mind at a fast and negative pace, Did she have another man in her life? Why would she not look at me? Do I have something on my face? What is she thinking about? 

        She felt that she was going to collapse any second now. All she wanted was for him to back up and give her a small amount of space to breath. But he would not move from his spot in front of her, so she took the last bit of courage she had in her and turned and walked out the door without another word. The door shut too silently for his liking, Did she really just walk out on me? He did not know how to think of this or how to react. No has even walked out on him even after he demanded for her to look at him. He was not the possessive type, but he felt the need and want to protect this girl whom was now his secretary. He was out of his office door, not waiting another moment to go after her. By the time he was out the door, he saw that her purse was gone, computer lid was shut and all of the files were neatly stacked on the corner of the desk with a sticky note on them. He read the small orange sticky note,

        Dear Boss,

                        Here are the files I did not give to you. I only picked out one of the six given to me, but you may want to got through these just in case you are not pleased with my decision. I will be back around noon. Have a wonderful day until I return.

                                I. Hawthourne.

                                    CEO Secretary of H.E.S. Incorporated.

He smiled at the fact that she addressed herself as his secretary. Then he remembered that he gave her a twenty minutes lunch break. He then glanced up at the clock above his office doors and it read, twenty till twelve p.m. So she would be back around after twelve in the afternoon. He took the files off of her desk and tossed them into the rubbish bin. He trusted her opinion more than his since she had possibly spent all morning reading and going through them all for him at his request.

        She was glad that he gave her a lunch break before she found out who he was. Once she got out of his office, she wrote him a sticky and plastered it onto the stack of files and hustled out  and down the elevator as fast as her heeled ankle boots could take her. Once out of the building and into the fresh air, it just occured to herself that she did not know her way around the city at all. She hailed a cab and told the driver to take her to the nearest cafe around. After a few minutes in traffic, the cab stopped in front of a small cafe just like the one by the bookstore but with more people walking by. She thanked the driver, paid for her fee, and got out of the cab. Leaving it to return the mass amount of other cabs driving down the booming streets. The cafe had a homey feeling to it with the dimmed lights and soft record music playing in the background. She felt as if she was back in her apartment with all of this feeling normal to her aura. 

        After ordering some hot white tea with sugar and milk plus a muffin, she was sat in a booth enjoying herself and the feeling of finally being alone. She did not know what time it was, but she was blessed with the serenity of the small cafe that was just around the corner from the office. Once she was done, she threw away her trash and hailed another cab back to work. Upon the elevator door opening up on the ninty-sixth floor, she glanced to the clock on the wall above her boss's office door, twelve-fifteen. She was right on time and applauded herself for that. Thus she continued her work that needed to be done, which was not much but answering emails from other companies asking for a partnerships, loans, and withdraws. Once the clock hit seven p.m. on the dot, she started to pack her agenda, needed files, her new computer into her bag. She was on the elevator and pressing the button, but the doors were almost closed when a hand stopped them. She watched him get into the elevator with her and it was dead silence all the way to the ground floor of the building.

a.n.; 

                I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter !

                        I do not have school tomorrow because I am four hours away from home !!

        Until next time.

- M. x

                fifth of october, twenty-fourteen.

                        sixteen past eleven p.m.

© fxckinstyles