022

may.

        Malik had to plan his way with her carefully. He knew that she affected him in some way that caused him to stumble on his words and actions. From his memory, this has only happened to him once and he knew it very well down to the last detail of it. He stood from his seat and left her there with her thoughts of him and her boss, both leaving her by herself.

                She did not know what was wrong with Malik or her boss for the matter. He always walked away from her without her knowing it. All she was doing was minding her own business and having a nice friendly dinner with a new person. He did not know that he asked her if she would like to eat with him but how could she say no when he was being so polite to her? Thank gosh that Malik already paid the bill before hand or else she was left to pay it herself, but she sat up from her seat and headed back to the hotel room. When she entered the room, all she heard was things crashing and breaking in his bedroom. She rushed to the door because she thought that he was going to hurt himself and swung the door open. It was completely pitch black in the room and now silent as can be. She took one step into the room and heard the cracking of glass underneath her heel. "M-Mr. Styles. Are you alright?"  She heard nothing for a few moments and repeated her question again. She fumbled around the bed in the room with glass still crunching under her steps to find the lamp switch on the night stand.

        She found it a few moments later and it lit every angle and corner of the room. She looked around the room and gasped, there were broken chunks of a large vase on the floor, a large gash in the plasma screen television, and the thing that stood out the most was a large arm chair turned around in a corner. She approached it and came into view was her bosses back that look stiff and clenched as he was hunched forward. "Mr. Styles..Are you alright?" She spoke again when she was kneeled in front of him and he looked up at her between his hands. All he did was give her a curt nod and turned his head back down. He looked so miserable in that moment and she went to hug him. She took his hands into hers while she pulled him slightly up to stand up on his own. She did not know what caused her to want to hug him but he looked like he needed it for some odd reason. When he was standing up, he looked down at her with eyes that spoke a million different emotion but one that she pointed out easily was sorrow and disappointment. She saw him advert his eyes to other than her and she went in for her hug. She had to stand up on her tippy toes to wrap her around his neck and hold him tightly. This cause him to look like a deer in headlights and become nonresponsive to her. But she went back down from her tippy toes and pulled him down to her height, he responded immediately after. He held his secretary in a tight embrace and he felt that sudden pain of sorrow in his heart again and silent tears ran down his face.

        He remembered everything that happened that night. He wanted to forget it so her threw himself into work and became a workaholic. He still made time to see his sister since he has not seen his parents in a very long time. He all of him to her that night on the balcony of his parents' house. But she did the one thing that broke him into the man that he is today. She said no. 

a.n.;

                        Sorry it was so short. Next chapter will be longer.

                'till next time.

- M. x

                        seventeenth of november, twenty-fourteen.
                                twenty after eleven a.m.

© fxckinstyles