027

june. 

        After a good moment she finally pulled away from him and she looked into his verdant green eyes. They held something that she never saw before from him, love. She always saw the same moods in his eyes; fury, sorrow, confusion, anger, morbidity, lust, and now love. She smiled at him and he returned it even brighter. He seemed like he had taken an entire ton of weight off of his shoulders. He seemed to be a new person rather than the possessive and overtaking boss that she noticed at the beginning of it all. She learned that are more to a person than there is on the outside, you just have to give it time and their true colors will over shadow from the first time. But she still did not know herself if she would able to love such a person if no one has ever truly loved her except May. May. She completely forgot about May and the bookstore and it has been almost over two months away from her.

        He just sat there silently, gazing at the young women in front of him. She looked like she was deep in thought and he expected this after what he just confessed to her. He knew what he wanted and would never have to think twice about it and he wanted her completely. He wanted all of her from the tips of her toes to every single hair on her head. From her blue eyes to her rosey red lips, he would never take her for granted, ever. But when she finally make eye contact with him, she gave him a smile but shy smile his way. He smiled back and looked down to her hands in her lap, he reached for one and interlaced his fingers with hers. Her gaze went down to their hands and she had this look on her face that made him happy, her eyes look so bright and happy for once while she smiled to herself. He knew he had her now from the movement of her gripping his hand tighter. She was the one whom wore him down to his core and made him happier. She has never felt something like this but it excited her alot that she want to explore it and figure it out.

        All he wanted was for her to give into him, not sexually but for her to share all of her secrets, tell him about her day, whisper the sweetest words into his ear to make him smile and laugh.  He was tired of the life he was living with having so much power in the industry it got to his head and he did not want that anymore. He wanted the life that she had held onto in her own life. He wanted to love her with every ounce that he had left and make her, her happiest as can be. 

        She wanted him, all of him. At first she saw this man who was so empowered by himself that it made everyone around him scared and shook them to their core, even her. But he showed her that looks are not everything but the things around them and the people they meet and fall for shape them into the person they are right now. She saw the real person in him and she knew how he felt. She wanted to help him in ways that, that women did not help in any way possible. The only thing she did was destroyed that person who used to be so caring and loving toward the ones he loved. But she saw the light in his eyes when he was at her doorstep. She saw the pain, anger, disappointment and everything else that he has felt with that one look in his eyes. She knew that she was in too deep as it is but she could not care less. She wanted her old life back but with him in the picture too. She wanted a change and he was the change she had the desire to have.

a.n.;

                        Long time no see....I dislike school but im on winter break now, so enjoy.

                Hope y'all enjoyed and 'till next time.

- M. x

                        twentith of decemeber, twenty-fourteen.
                                six after four p.m.

© fxckinstyles

✓ Cuppa Sugar [HS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara