007

s.c.; labrinth - beneath your beautiful

-=-

april.

        He could not stop thinking of her. Day and night. Dawn to dusk. He caught a glimpse of the young, beautiful girl whom was still a stranger to him but a mystery to be solved. He wanted to know about the girl who lived a floor above him, but he would not know what to say or ask of her when she would be standing right in front of him. He thought of the only ten seconds that he caught a glance of the girl. He thought of the split second her saw the color of her crystal blue eyes, all the curves in the right places to have and to hold on to. The one thing that caught his attention the most the way she looked when she was exhausted, still so beautiful and innocent, he thought. Sighing at the tremendous amount of thoughts going through his head, he needed a plan or something to see the beauty above him. He heeded to see this girl, it was like she a disease that invaded his mind and body but still wished he caught and held onto. He thought and thought until the most obivious point came to mind, a cuppa sugar.

        She could not stop thinking about him. He intruded all of her dreams and thoughts. She even got distracted at work when ringing up someones purchase of books but excused herself for her careless place of not paying attention. It was a chilly wednesday morning and around the break of dawn, she was just awakening from her deep slumber. The middle of the week, where it was so close to the weekend but just not there yet. It was like a trickery on your set of mind. But she loved the weekdays mostly because she would be able to go to work. Most people do not like their jobs that they do today, but she absolutely loved it. She loved being able to walk to work even through the winter temperatures. Any day, temperature, season, rainy, windy, or blistering hot out, she did not care, she would be the one to walk to work and back home. So on her way to work, holding a thermos filled with her favorite white tea and eating a biscuit with jelly, that she bought at the coffee shop around the corner from the bookstore, she was certainly enjoying her morning walk to work.

        Upon her arrival to the bookstore, the hinges of the door creaking as she slowly opened it. The slamming of the door caused the bookcases to rattle upon impact. The bookstore still had that arenose smell to it, but she was already by this point used to it and loved it. She loved going into work and would not care if anyone thought she was out of her mind. She was at work from dawn to dusk five days a week and spent her weekends alone in her apartment with her mounds and mounds of books around her with vinyls records playing softly in the background. The morning came to end in a blink of an eye, as did so the afternoon did too. It was almost eleven at night and she was enervated from the soles of her feet to the top of her head. 

        Leisurely making her way up the stairwell of her apartment complex, she was going to take her sweet time since she had no energy left in her. Finally on the sixth floor, she unlocked her front door and forced open the door. The lock on the door tends to get stuck, but with a bit of force and twisting of the knob it eventually comes undone and opens completely. Hanging up her peacoat, scarf, and shoulder bag onto the coat rack in the front hall of her apartment. Making a sharp turn to the left, through the kitchen, and into the hallway that leads to her bedroom and ensuite bathroom, she changed into a loose, baggy t-shirt and tried to go to sleep after a long day at work. The rapping of knuckles on her apartment door  shook her awake and on high alert. Taking the warm duvet off her body and dragging it with her over her shoulders, holding it to her chest, she walked down the hall and to the front door. She looked through the peephole and saw the all to memorable copper head full of curls and lush, verdant eyes. She started to panic, then saw herself in the mirror that hung on the wall to her right. Hair that was bedridden to the absolute most and dark circles that lied underneath her eye sockets. Opening her front door, he was finally revealed to her crystal cerulean eyes. He was in long, plaid pajama bottoms with a white t-shirt resting on his chest. 

        He stood there unable to put a sentence together with her looking like that. The large duvet covering over her petite body, adorned in a large t-shirt with the hem ending right in the mist of her thighs. He raked his verdant green eyes over her so many times, that he was sure that his body would probably end up on the floor due to fainting. But that never happened, he found his voice after a few moments of utter, complete silence. 'Hello love.' He gave her a small smile while she yawned a few times. She muttered 'Hello.'  so quiet, he had a hard time even hearing it and he was only a few feet in front of her. 'Do you have a cup of sugar I could borrow?', I asked carefully but she nodded and walked back into her apartment, yamning on her way and leaving her frontdoor open, guessing she wanted me to follow her into the kitchen. Having a good look around her apartment, she had a very interesting taste in decor. Family pictures all along her walls in the front hallway that lead into the kitchen, piles of books everywhere on the kitchen table and even along the sides of the narrow corridor of her apartment. I spotted a vinyl record in the corner of the living room, right next to the woodburning fireplace. So that is the soft music I keep hearing at hours like this and over the weekends too. A smile crept onto his face at the fact that he knew it was her music that he could hear from below. Sometimes the building was so quiet, he could even hear her hum to the music too, sometimes sing too. 

        After about ten minutes of waiting for the girl to return, she never did. He stood up from the couch in the living room and walked silently over to the kitchen. There he saw the girl, asleep on the countertop, still standing on her feet hunched over. He chuckled to himself and decided that it would be best if she was put to sleep in her bed. Lifting her up carefully, bridal style, to her bedroom down the hall from the kitchen, and also trying not to knock her body frame in the maroon painted walls. Pushing open the door with his elbow and walking over to set the petite girl, that held all of his thoughts for the past week, down onto the bed. He really did not want her out of his arms, right then and there he knew that what he felt was right. Not knowing what this feeling was, he was determined to find out one way or another. The ticking of the clock on the wall continued to go around in a circle, he fell asleep right next to the girl, whos name that he had yet to learn.

a.n.;

        Hehe :) I am in English class right now and we are suppose to be reading but I decided to not too ;)
                        *Now i am at home and hungry....food :9

                Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed the chapter !

        - M. x

                tenth of septemeber, twenty-fourteen.
                        two past four p.m.

© fxckinstyles