021

may.

        As daybreak arrived the next morning, she went to stretch her muscles but a heavy object was holding her down. She looked to her left to find her boss, yet again, in her bed asleep peacefully. She struggled to get out of his death grip but managed to after a hard few moments. He only groaned but stayed asleep while she showered until blistering hot water. She felt refreshed once she stepped back into her hotel bedroom, but there she saw her boss in black slacks and his back was on full display like he was behind a glass pane in a museum. He was on the phone having a serious conversation about some loans with a major company that they were unwilling to pay back to his company. 'Well tell them either they pay us back in less than twenty-four hours or I will see them in court.' With that he hung up and ran his hands over his face in frustration. He was thinking too much when he heard someone clear their throat. There he saw his secretary, standing there in only a towel and her hair dripping wet down her back. 'Uhm...Sorry but could you leave please so I could get dressed.' She said politely to him and all he did was give her a nod and left the room swiftly. Why was he still in here while she was in the shower?

         After getting dressed for the day, she decided to check his agenda for the day, he was in and out of meetings all day so she was home free for the day. Maybe she could do some sightseeing by herself since they would be staying here for a few more days. She smiled to herself that she would finally get some time to herself inside of going with him to all these meetings, but that was not the case when he came into the room. 'Let's get going Miss Hawthourne.' He spoke then left the room again for the second time this morning. She frowned and nodded her head in agreement. All she wanted was a day to herself again. She missed the silence of the bookstore and May asking her to reach for a book on the top shelf for her since she was so short. May. She was not coming back for a while longer since she had plans with the wedding and all. She missed how her life was before it became busy all the time. She wanted to go to the bookstore soon to just feel something that makes her relax. 

        She walked out of the hotel room with all of her things including her white tea that she would never forget on an early morning like this. As the elevator dinged on the ground floor, he was sprint walking to the main entrance of the hotel with her slacking behind a little bit. Suddenly she tripped in her heels and spilled her tea all over someone and the floor. She cursed to herself for being so clumsy and irresponsible for not watching her steps. Once she had noticed that she had spilled her hot drink all over someone her mouth became agape and she started to apologize. ' Oh my gosh. I am so sorry sir. Are you alright? Here let me get a towel for you. I am so so sorry.' She rambled as she did not recognize the person standing before her. 'It is quite fine Miss Irena.' She looked up to find Mr. Malik looking down at her even though she was in heels. 'Oh. Mr. Malik I am so sorry for this. I was not watching were I was going and I was rushing. My apologies.' He smiled and said it was fine and not a big deal. She smiled back at him, he was not that bad for a man in a business suit. He had this charm to him that screamed kindness to her eyes and she loved it. She loved person who were generally kind to other with doubting it. They stood there and talked for a while, even her boss left without her but she did not care. He really did not need her to go with him to his meetings when he had all of his documents in his briefcase already.

        They eventually decided to go to the hotel restaurant and continue to talk there. 'So Irena..tell me about yourself. Start from the basics, I am intrigued to know everything about you.'  He told her and she just smiled and nodded her head. 'Well...there is not much. I love reading old books, drinking tea, making sure everything is always in order. I love york peppermint patties and kittens. I have always wanted one but they do not allow them at my apartment complex. I love slow music such as vinyls  and records.' She told him about all of her favorite things to do in her free time which was not much but he listened to every word she spoke to him. He told her the same things as he asked her and turns out they basically had the same interests. At this point he was cracking stupid jokes which made her laugh so hard that tears of happiness starts to sprout. She was having so much fun but she did not anymore when she was forced out of her chair and to her feet. She winced from the strong force on her arm and looked up to see her boss looking livid in his green eyes. He looked between them both, back and forth. Eventually his grip tightened and she would surely be bruised at this point, he was scaring her. She looked at the man still sitting in his chair looking calm and collected but once his eyes went to the death grip on the young girls arm but stood up abruptly. 'I suggest that you let her go right now and calm yourself before you cause an unwanted scene.' He looked down at her in the pools of cerulean blue, they shook with fear and unknown. He noticed his tight grip on her arm and quickly released her, he then noticed the dark red marks of his fingertips on her arm. He knew that she would be bruised that he did not want that at all. Not after what happened last time. He left the room instantly without another word and this drove her mind with questions but Malik knew what and why he left so quickly. He smirked to himself and knew that this would be just as easy as last time.

a.n.;

                Yay I had no homework tonight so I updated.

        'till next time.

- M. x

                        tenth of november, twenty-fourteen.
                                fifty-eight past eleven p.m.

© fxckinstyles