024

may.

        They spent the rest of their time of those weeks working and keeping their relationship to business standards only. But he was still captured by her beauty and would glance or gaze at her when he had the chance to. But as if she could sense his staring, she would look through her lashes at him but to only find him looking down at his laptop in front of him every single time. She did not know what she was feeling at the bottom of her stomach but she was really worried this would take her farther than she would want it to be. As of right now, they were on the plane coming back to the city from their two week long trip. He was talking on the phone over how their bonds were slipping but he would quickly take care of that in a heartbeat. As of her, she was sitting in a window seat, reading her newest novel and drinking some tea that was brought to her without her even asking. When she received it, she gave her boss a questioning look but did not deny it since the lady was giving her such a warm smile and she accepted it with a thank you. 

        She was shaken away by a gust of chilly morning wind biting at her exposed legs. She did not know where she was so panic mode set in until she was looking up at the five o'clock shadow along her bosses tight jaw light. She could see such a verdant green in his eyes from the angle she was at. But what really clicked in her mind was, Why am I being carried? He was carrying her through the airport gateway with a bunch of wondering eyes watching them skeptically. He was well known in this city, so this was a very questionable thing to them and even her. When he walked through the front doors of the airport and out into the terminal, the chilly morning made her shiver. He had felt this from her and held her tighter against his body to keep her warm. He knew that she was awake but she had not questioned him about what he was doing right now. He spotted the awaiting car and rushed over to it. But that is when he heard the all too familiar click, click, click. He did not want the press to make this such a big deal so he picked up his pace with his other assistants around him for help. As soon as he was sat in the car, it drove off in the blink of an eye. He did not have time to seat her in the adjacent seat, so she was casually sitting on his lap without any remarks.

        The drive was completely and utterly silent. She was too consumed into her thoughts while he was trying to figure out what she was thinking by just looking at her facial expressions. She wore a questionable look on her face and this puzzled him even further, What are you thinking of Hawthourne? All she wanted to do was to go home and cuddle with on her couch with the sound of her soft vinyls playing in the background. After they pulled up to her house, she gave him a skeptical look as if she was saying 'how do you know where I live?'. But she thought about it and thought back to her file, duh. She thanked him quietly and stepped out onto the concrete sidewalk, while the driver got out her luggage from the boot. She thanked him with a warm smile and waved a goodbye to him. Since it was Friday morning when they returned, she thought she would take a long and deserved nap for a while. As she climbed the staircase with her suitcase in hand, she was on the break of sweating by the time she made it to her apartment door. She smiled to herself as she looked at the door, finally some alone time. As she unlocked the door and stepped into the front hallway, something felt very different. She felt as if she was a different person now. She spent so much time away from home that she did not know who she was anymore. The more she thought about it, the more her emotions too over her mind. She felt as if she wanted to just drop down on the floor and cry for everything. She never felt like this but she did not know what it was about her that was different. But she got to thinking about it and she figured it out. She was starting to feel something for her arrogant boss but there was something about him that was different from all. In all the books that she read all of the boss were cold as stone inside and out. But him, she saw a different side of him that night. He showed raw emotion in front of her, he was the one who came to her to be held for comfort. His emotions were real in front of her and she could tell that he was hurting from something that has happened to him in the past. She knew to never push someone into doing something that they do not want to tell or share with anyone. She cried because she has never felt anything like this before and it scared to find out what would happen in the end. But she did know one thing, she needed her old life back and to quit this job immediately.

a.n.;

                        *smiles* Hope y'all enjoyed. Who had done that to poor Irena?

                'till next time.

- M. x

                        twenty-ninth of novemeber, twenty-fourteen.
                                twenty-eight after eleven a.m.

© fxckinstyles