028

december.

   six months later

        It has been a total of six months since they have been together and she could not be happier. He treats her as if she had the remote control to his world in her hand. He was still a big time CEO in the banking industry and is still feared by all of his employees. He convinced her to move out of her apartment and into his flat in the city and to be honest it took awhile to get used to but She had put her own touch on it. She had her own room that held all of her books, records, and other things that made the space her own. It had a big window that let natural light in during the day and moonlight during the nighttime. He made her feel so at home even tho it was not her own place but she was happy here just as well as in her old apartment.

        She was currently sitting on my window sill seat reading a book, The Christmas Carol, while snow fell down from the night sky so freely and carelessly outside of the window pane. There was a scent of vanilla and macintosh from a candle somewhere in the room while she held a cup of white tea in her other hand as her eyes went down the lines of words down the page. She was in the middle of a chapter when she heard the voice of the one person whom made her smile everyday in the last six months, "Irena? Are you here?" She heard his footsteps walk down the wooden hallways of his flat and into her room. She had heard his call but decided that he very well knew by know where she would be at this time of night. When she looked up, she saw the same smile since the first day they had been together. Every single day after work he would bring her a white rose home which he would say the same line everytime, "You are still as beautiful since the first day I laid my eyes on you." Yet it still made her smile and blush every single time. She had fallen for the man that had shown her that there is more to a person that meets the eye.

        Once he handed her the rose, she got up and set it in the vase next to her shelves of books and records. While doing so he came up behind her and hugged her from behind. She felt him intake a breath and exhale down her neck, this sent chills down her spine and she enjoyed it. "How was work?" He just shrugged his shoulders and hummed in response. He was always like this when he came home from work everyday, she just guessed that he was scared that she would leave him so he wanted to remind her everyday that he loved her for every single thing she is and was going to be, his.

        He was sure that she loved him more and more everyday. He wanted to propose to her but he was waiting for the right time and moment. But the way that it was looking right now, it was the perfect time to do so. She was standing in front of him, his whole world in his arms right at that moment and he did not want to wait any longer. "Irena." He started and she turned around to look at him with a questioning look on her face. "Yes Harry?" She said softly and sweetly to him, which still made his heart melt at the sound of his name coming out of her mouth. He took a deep breath before he spoke again, "Irena, I know we have only known each other for almost a year but I know that you are the only one I want in my life completely. You fill my thoughts from dawn till dusk and I would not have it any other way than that. You complete me as the man I have always missed before I met you. You know all of my flaws and stories who made me into who I am today, yet you still accepted me for who I am on the inside and outside. I have always wanted you then, I want you now and I want you forever." Just then he got down on one knee and pulled out a small red box from his suit jacket pocket and held it with both hands out in front of her. "Will you do the extraordinary thing of marrying me and becoming my one true love, forever?"

        She looked at him and the ring that lied in the box in his hands. He was smiling up at her and her reaction as he waited for her answer. He did not know if she would walk away from him like the one before her that he had proposed to, so he was still self-conscience of that, but he knew that she would never hurt him like that. She was so shocked and happy as a few tears ran down her face, but the one thing, the one single word that would change her life forever, "Yes." But to think this all started over a cup of sugar.

a.n.;

                        So this is the last part of the story until the epilogue, Glad y'all have enjoyed and made it to the end.

                Thank you for reading, much appreciated.

- M. x

                        twenty-fourth of decemeber, twenty-fourteen.
                                sixteen after eight p.m.

© fxckinstyles