016

may.

        It was that following weekend that they left for their two week business trip. She spent the rest of the week packing her suitcase and getting her passport ready too. It was a rainy friday afternoon that day. It was around seven-thirty at night and they would be at their destination around three a.m. at least. She was sat on her couch in her apartment waiting for the car to arrive. She waited..and waited. And waited. But the car never came for her like he promised that same day he told her she would be coming with him on this trip. When the clock struck nine p.m. she had enough. She got up from her couch and went straight to bed. She all his meetings sorted out for the next day, his agenda all ready to go along with the needed files tucked away in her shoulder bag.

        She had been asleep peacefully until she heard loud knocking on her front door. It then stopped and then started again five seconds later. She groaned and sat up, looking at her clock, two-twenty-two a.m. Who in their right mind would be at her apartment this late? She slowly walked over to the door, yamning as she opened it to reveal her boss in a crisp business suit. He looked at her, she was wearing that to the airport? 'Why are you not dressed to go?' He looked at her questionably. 'Because someone was suppose to be here five hours ago, that is why!' She exclaimed but only slightly raising her voice. He was confused at ever, they were suppose to be aboard the plane right now since they were leaving at three a.m. to leave. 'What are you talking about? I told you we were leaving at three a.m. and arriving around nine or ten a.m.' He told her calmly, but she did not know what to say. Then she thought now, she had mixed up the times. Typical. She apologized to her boss and went to go get dressed in her room. He followed her into her room to get her stuff. 

        He was in awe with her room. So many different things going on but it all came together. He saw her massive bookshelves over flowing with books of all different topics. The to the sticky notes on her wall. He walked over to it and saw all these quotes, lyrics from music, and then he stopped on the bottom left hand corner of her wall. There were all of his letters that he had left her. Then he remembered she never replied to his last one and he wanted to know why that was. She had picked out her outfit by the time he was done looking at her walls. She then kindly asked him to leave the room and he did without question, even tho deep down he did not want to. She had gotten dressed and the drive to the airport gone by in a instant. They were now on his private company jet, getting served breakfast at his request. She smiled gratefully at him, but there was one thing she needed, her white tea. So she asked the attendant if they had any white tea, and she shook her head no. She thanked her, then kept quiet. She always had white tea in the morning, if she did not it was like a sin to her. Harry noticed that something was off with her when she confronted the air attendant. He looked at the lady and as if she knew he was looking at her, she came over to him and asked him if something was wrong. 'Yes something is wrong. What did she want?' He said as he pointed to his secretary who was currently reading a book quietly in the corner of the plane. The lady looked at him then to her and back. 'She asked for white tea, but we do not have that kind aboard the plane.' She responded calmly to him, but he had a scowl on his face. If she wanted her damn white tea then she would get it. So he got up from his seat and went straight to the cockpit. He was furious, no one should ever disrespect him or his secretary, inexcusable. He yanked open the door, and yelled at the captain to land the plane this instant, he responded with a quick nod and 'yes sir' because he knew to not question his boss.

        The plane was landed and he demanded for someone to go get her white tea at the store. 'Go get my damn secretary some white tea and whatever she wants right now! Someone go now or you all are fired! GO!' The attendant nodded vigorously and left without a second thought. He noticed someone staring him and when he turned around, her crystal blue eyes were on him in question. And admiration? She gave him a small smile and this made him to smile from ear to ear, along with his dimple popping out of his cheek. She looked back down at her book and he noticed how her lashes looked so doll-like when she looked down with a crimson red blush on her cheeks appearing. She was so innocent and adorable. The attendant returned with twenty minutes of leaving and handed him two bags full of teas mostly consisting of white tea. Then the plane took off again toward their destination again. He took one box out and handed it to her, she looked up from her book, to the box, and him. She closed her book in her lap and slowly took the box from him. She looked at the label and smiled to herself. She looked up at him then she stood up and hugged him. This took him by surprise and took it took him a few seconds to realize that she was hugging him. But then he returned it and squeezed her hips as doing so. She gasped alittle and then quickly released him as fast as she hugged him ten seconds before. She nodded her head towards him and sat back down. Then the air attendant came over and she asked if she would like some tea now and she nodded her head, yes. 

a.n.; 

        Not the longest chapter but I am in English right now so I gotta go.

                'Till next time.

Be shure to check out my other book, Eradication. :)

- M. x

                        sixteenth of october, twenty-fourteen.

                                fifty-four past eleven a.m.

© fxckinstyles