026

june.

        His eyes wondered down to her small frame that stood in front of the door. He was surprised to see her just fine while he had tears in his eyes and rolling down in his. But once she saw his face her face softened and she went to hug him. He wrapped his arms around her so tightly that he thought that she would leave him again if he were to let go at that moment. She could barely breathe from all the strength that he was putting around her waist but she let him. More tears rolled down his broken facial features into her white t shirt that she was wearing. There were no words spoken, she could tell what was wrong from the way he was acting and the way he broken down because of her. She did not know why that he was turning into a sorrow man since she left today. She left because she knew that she was starting to get this strange feeling in the bottom of her stomach like it was being dropped off a cliff. 

        She told him to come into her apartment and relax for a while. She was in the kitchen making them some tea when she felt hands on her waist. She knew it was him since it was only them two in her apartment. 'Why did you leave me?' He spoke softly behind her ear. She did not know what to say, she just did not want to work there anymore because she missed her old self and those weird feelings were starting to arise again. She resigned and ran like the shy person she is but she was turning into this harlot like person whom she did not want to be. But she was a loss for words so she stayed silent and continued to make the tea with her back facing him. Her staying silent only made him more upset by the moment he was not mad at her all, only doleful and forlorn because she left him. He only reacted this way because he did not want to lose another thing in his life that was important and ment something to him. He felt the connection between them and he also knew that she saw it too, meaning why she ran from him. But he would never want to hurt her because then he would be like the harlot whom left him on that balcony at his parents house.

        He was still waiting for her to answer while he was lost in his thoughts. He almost did not notice her turning around to hand him his warm tea. He was handed it and she walked over to her sofa to get comfy, he followed. He did not know what she wanted to here so he just spoke his mind, 'I do not know what you want me to say Irena...I really do not. But I bet you want to know why I came here banging on your door at this hour at night. Truth is I am a very broken man on the inside and I could not help it anymore to keep it bottled up. A couple of years ago I fell in love with this women, I thought she was everything I wanted but she turned out to be the opposite. She was much like you in the beginning of our relationship. She was so down to earth, shy and would turn red from the slightest touch of me. But the longer we were together, she changed and I did not recognize the women I fell for. The money, parties, and publicity got to her head all because of me. I thought if we moved away from the city, she would change back to her old self but that never happened. I proposed to her at my parents house on the far balcony in the back, I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with this women, but no. She said the one word that I never thought I would her to say to that question, No. She said no and just walked away and never returned. I spent a couple of weeks thinking that there was still hope in her returning to me and marry me but I just wasted time. I felt so used and broken from one women, but they say one person can make your life better or worse in the blink of an eye. I loved her Irena, I fell for her instantlu and that is how I got hurt so easily. But when you left, I felt as if that same pain would come again and I do not want that." He looked up at her from his position on the couch, leaning on his legs with his forearms. 'I want you to love me Irena because I fell for you. I fell for you when I saw you at my sisters apartment asking for a cup of sugar.'  He set his tea down onto the table with quickness and grabbed the sides of her face to kiss her lips. His pace was full of need and desideratum. He could taste the tea on her lips and in her mouth, it made him crave her more. She dropped her tea onto the hardwood floors on her living room with the ceramic sounding with a thump on the floor. She felt his need and fisted his white dress shirt in her hand. He grabbed her hips and pulled her body to become flush with his. Now she knew how he felt but what if she did not feel the same about the man who was kissing her with so much need and desire. This all felt forced and pressured in her mind but somehow made sense.

a.n.;

                        Sorry I have been MIA for almost a week, I have finals coming up and you gotta do what ya gotta do...yanno...

                'til next time.

- M. x

                        fifth of december, twenty-fourteen.
                                ten after eleven p.m.

© fxckinstyles