023

may.

        He felt absolutely nothing after that. She was the only thing that was keeping him together at the time. But after she left him there, standing alone on his balcony he felt like he him rock bottom. He did not know what to do with himself, so he turned into this ruthless man whom people were afraid to challenge. He threw himself into his work and company but never forgot what had happened to him that day. He was cold and callous to everyone around him, but then one day his sister reminded him that she was still there for him and they were inseparable. But after the day she left it only made him fall deeper into abyss of an black hole that was his life. After losing his mother in a brutal car accident and fell into a coma shortly after, it broke him slightly. But then after years of never waking up, one night she fell into the hands of god and silently went, he could not handle it and broke down in that hospital room. He remembered the smell, the air in the room around him that felt like it was suffocating him from the inside. He did not want to let go of the one thing that he cherished in his life till the day he died. But that one thing was gone and all he had left was his sister. He also never forgot his father that day of the car crash, he died on the scene and was flown from the car. 

        All because she said no, he was this broken man who only wanted to be loved again and for someone to heal his hearts wounds. He feels this now as the girl in his arms is holding onto him as of he was going to disappear in the blink of an eye. His arms hugged her back and tighter as she held onto him for dear life. He felt as if she could be the one to heal him back into the man that was long gone but was still lingering around in the shadows of his mind. They stood there in the same spot for a while until there was no more salty tears running down his face. She felt him pull back and she looked at the damage that was his face. Puffy red cheeks, bloodshot emerald green eyes that looked broken at the touch, he hung his head low in front of her while he still held onto her. There ran down his cheeks were lingering tears in the corners of his eyes that silently rolled down unwillingly. She touched his cheeks with her hands and ran her pads of her thumbs across to wipe it away from his porcelain face. There were no words to be said, they say actions speak louder than words ever would. She then reached up and lightly kissed his cheek with her hand holding the other side of his face close to hers. He has never felt anything like this before, something that was so gentle and soft could make such an impact on his subconscious. He looked at her straight in the eyes as she returned to standing flatfooted, she gave him a small smile and pulled away from him gently. She spoke quietly to him, "We should get some sleep especially you, Mr. Styles. We have meetings later in the day tomorrow but if you are feeling up to them, I could always reschedule them for you."  She gave him another small smile and waited for his reply, but all he could do was stare at his secretary with such adoration and bottomless passion. She reminded him of the women who said no to him that night, but she was not the one whom did reject him. She was the one who he knew would stay if he was feeling hurt or melancholy. He trusted her even tho he was walking on a thin line with it. He never trusted anyone so quickly but his gut was telling him to. He nodded to her as the reply she waited for patiently. She clear off the bed for him to sleep then left the room without another word. Actions do speak louder than words, he smiled as she closed the door with a silent click of the door into place. He stripped off his suit and threw it carelessly into his suitcase that lied on the floor. 

        He lost track of time as he laid in bed with his eyes wide open. All of his thoughts ran through his mind as it all came down to the thought of her. His secretary was affecting him without her even knowing it. He was falling for someone, he knew he could not have. She was just so naive and innocent to the world around her. He was the countries biggest bank and stock holder while she was this girl whom only knew about books, white tea, and more books. But he did not care about those things, she showed him affection when he fell to his low point. She put a smile on his face in a matter of minutes of calming down. This is when he threw the covers off his body and slowly opened and closed his door and made his way to the door of her hotel bedroom. The door made a small quiet creek as he closed the door on his way inside. She was laid in the middle of the bed in a fetal position, cuddling the duvet up to her nose. He smiled at her and walked to the side of the bed she was facing and got under the covers with her. Her eyes were half opened as she moved over to make room for him as if she knew he wanted to just sleep with her in his arms. As he laid back down into a comfortable position, she cuddled up to him in his arms and let out a sigh of contentment. He smiled again and closed his eyes and fell asleep peacefully. Soon all of those afflicted and heartbreak thoughts left his mind and was left to turn black till dawn rose again the next day. 

a.n.;

                        Updated finally. I had a couple big test this week and had to focus on that.

                'till next time.

- M. x

                        twenty-second of november, twenty-fourteen.
                                thirty-nine after nine p.m.

© fxckinstyles