020

may.

    *you have been warned.

        'Thank you.' She spoke underneath her breath as she breathed out slowly. Neither of them moved for a small amount of time. She moved forward to leave the room but the grip on her hips stopped her from doing so. 'Could you please let me go Mr. Styles?' She spoke to him. He did not say a word, all he did was glide his hand down her untouched, pure porcelain skin. He was breathing heavily down her neck since of his close form to her. He could not help himself anymore, he wanted all of her. 'No.' Was all he said before he turned her around and locked his lips onto her own. He breathed out heavily in content while his hands remained on her hips. Her dress was hanging off one shoulder exposing new skin to him. He was already aroused before the night even started. His hands slowly glided down to the curve of her ass and he lifted her with ease. She was so small and fragile but he wanted to mark her as his. She did not know what was happening or what he was going to do with her, so she stayed quiet until she thought that enough was enough. He pushed her up against the grey walls of the hotel room. All you could hear was his moan and her heavy breathing, besides that it was dead quiet.

        He could not take it anymore. He shoved the dress down her shoulders to expose her strapless nude bra and took it fell to the floor at her feet after he set her down onto her feet. His lips met her neck as she placed her hands on his shoulders for support to stay standing up since she was about to lose her own footing. He was about to lose all control as she daringly glided her hands down his chiseled abs and down to his rectus abdominis. She was lifted again as doing so she wrapped her slender legs around his lower waist and arm around his neck as he kissed her lips feverishly. She landed onto the plush bed with a small thump on the mattress. He removed himself from her to strip off his clothes quickly but it still looked desirable to her. She did not know what this feeling in her stomach that was making her feel so nervous, she started to have short breathes but she still stayed were she was. After all his clothes were removed all she saw was the way his muscles looked so proportional to each other, the way his abs led down his rectus abdominis, she had to do a double take to take it all in. This man wanted her? Why? He came closer to her and took a grip on the back of her neck to slowly kiss from behind her ear, down her neck as she lifted it away to give him more access, then down past her collarbones. This made her shiver from the top of her back, down to the tips of her toes. She wanted him to do something more but she did not want to push herself since she did not know if she was ready herself.

        He was on cloud nine with the women wrapped up in his arms. He did not want to leave her like how she was now. He would forever remember as this, her, in her matching nude strapless bra and lace panties. He wanted to be quick and get it over with but at the same time, he wanted to relish in her pure body that he has never experienced before. As he was about to unclasp her bra and reveal her small perky breasts, his phone blared throughout the room. He groaned in frustration and got up to answer it. 'Styles. Whatever you want, it has to be super important or else you are fired. Now what in the bloody hell do you want?' As he talked on the phone this gave her time to think about what almost just happened. She thought that right now was the wrong time and that she almost lost he virginity to her boss whom she did not like very much. The more she thought about it, the more afraid she got. How could she be so stupid and not take this into any consideration. She quickly gathered her things and ran out of the room, quietly as possible. He was out on the porch, talking angrily into his phone. Once he hung up, he came into an empty hotel room with crumpled bed sheets that were now cold from her presence no longer there. This made him even more anger as he already was. He walked across his bedroom, ripped the door and slammed it with a pounding slam and stormed into her bedroom. He was about to yell at her for leaving his bed but soon found her asleep in her own bed, cuddled underneath the sheets and comforter. He let out a long breath and was about to leave the room when he made the executive decision to join her in bed. He pulled back the comforter and laid down with her. She cuddled up into his side almost asleep, but not half asleep like. He thought this would take longer then expected. But he was for sure with himself that she would have this impact on him. That scared him to his core of emotions, what was happening to him. He never wanted to sleep with a women like this. After that would do the deed, he would send them on their marry way. But not this women who was sleeping like a baby at this side, cuddling in his arm as they were wrapped around her small frame. He wanted her but maybe it was more than no strings attached. 

a.n.;

                I am so sorry. I was slammed with homework this week but since it is a sunday night I decided to make an update for y'all.

        'till next time.

- M. x

        ninth of november, twenty-fourteen.
                        fifty-five after ten p.m.

© fxckinstyles