019

may.

        When the elevator dinged on the ground and opened to show the exquisite lobby filled with well dressed business men. It seems she was the only around in a skirt, this made her feel small and hopeless. So much testosterone in one room was making her feel suffocated and to self consciously pull down her tight dress. As they both walked out the front door of the hotel and into the awaiting car, she felt so many stares on her ass as she walked. She also heard her boss let out a small groan as she climbed in the car. She ignored it and quickly sat down and buckled up. He came around the other side quickly and got in, shutting the door after himself. 

        After about a ten minute drive they arrived at an upscale resturant in the downtown area of the city.  She was never one for fancy things, but would indulge in a nice lunch once in a while by herself, never with a man even her boss. But since he was the one to offer and left no room for excuses or reasoning, she had no choice. All she wished was that May came back soon and the sooner she did, the sooner she would be able to quit this job and resume work at the bookstore. She missed it so much there that it felt as if she never worked there in the first place. 

        They were seated quickly, thankfully it was not as busy as other nights. She scanned over the menu to keep herself busy as did he. Once she figured out what she wanted, she looked up at her boss. But he was already staring at her which made he feel a little uncomfortable in her seat. She shifted in her seat which made him smirk since he could make her feel like this. He thought it funny to see the young girl to this. 'How are you Miss Hawthourne?' He said to her as she looked back up to him and not to look at her lap and be rude. 'I am pleasant at the moment, but a little out of my league right now.'  She spoke politely to her boss which made him tilt his head. 'Why must you feel out of your league?' 'This is sort of not how I would spend a night like this. It is not too cold for a stroll around the square but cold enough to drink some warm tea.' She just shrugged her shoulders and leaned back in her seat. There was a silence, a waiter came to serve some wine but she declined politely with a smile also. She looked around the resturant and saw so many people talking and laughing, some with wine glasses between their fingers, but noticed some looking in her direction. They were all women whom were sitting with men but had scowls on their faces directed towards her. She could see that they were looking at the man in front of her then back at her. She looked down at her lap and back at the women in the room, she wanted them to stop looking at her. Good timing on the waiters part and he came and took their order. Their food was placed in front of them not after twenty minutes of waiting. They ate silently until the man in front of her spoke. 'So tell me about yourself Miss Hawthourne. What are your interests?' She was about to take another bit of her pasta when she set the fork back down onto her plate. 'Well...there is not much to say.' She paused to think a little. 'I was born in a small town and still live there, just by myself now as you know that already. I grew up without any problems throughout high school and college. My parents never treated me wrong throughout my entire life. My father loved me as if I was made his world revolve. I was an only child but my mother loved me but never supported me like my father did. I never really knew why tho.' She went on and on for an hour about her life growing up, life in general, and the bookstore. 

        He just sat there and listened to her ramble about her and her fathers relationship. He smiled at her when he saw the one person he did not want to see out of the corner of his eye. His eyebrows lowered in a scowl and his anger started to rise from earlier when they had arrived. As if he could feel the angry mans stare, he turned around and saw them sat a table. He watched him walk over to their table and greet them. 'Styles.' He greeted with a nod and turned to the young girl with blistering azure eyes, 'Hello Irena, how are you this fine night?' He sent her a sweet smile as he looked down at her. She smiled and said she was great and then he walked away to his table for a meeting over dinner. He watched him leave and let out a long breath with anger laced into it. She continued to eat until it was time to go. He threw some hundreds onto the table and grabbed her hand and got into the car, telling his driver to drive fast back to the hotel. 

        Upon arrival, he got out and did not wait for her to catch up but she keep up with a good pace even in heels. He slid the key card to open the hotel room door and threw it open. He trudged right to his room and closed the door with a slam causing her to wince slightly. He closed the room door carefully and went to her room. She reached to unzip her dress but could not do it. She let out a small sigh and went to knock on her bosses door. She knocked quickly but not too hard. She heard a low enter and twisted the nob of the door. She scouted the room for her boss and her there he was with a white towel that hung loosely around his hips. She swallowed some rising bile in her throat, she has never seen a man like this. She cleared her throat, 'Could you unzip my dress for me it seems I cannot reach it myself.' He nodded and came towards her while she turned around gathering all of her hair onto one shoulder. She heard the zipper slowly become unzipped and become loose around her shoulders.

        She was about to thank him when she felt heat run down her spine. He glided his fingertips down her spine toward where her back curved out into her butt. He the slipped both of his hands into her dress and onto her hips. She gasped at the sudden contacted and relaxed unknowingly. She did not know what came over her but she was liking it. She liked it so much that she leaned into his touch and this caused him to leave a long kiss at the base of her neck. This got them both started up and they did not know what was going to happen next in this situation.

a.n.;

                        Sorry for the long wait for an update. Writers block and school yanno.

                'till next time.

- M. x

                        third of november, twenty-fourteen.
                                twenty-three after five p.m.