017

may.

Everything that happened was hours ago. Her boss was asleep in his comfortable flight chair, while she was sat in hers with a cup of white tea in one hand and a book in the other. She was comfortable right where she was. They only have less than an hour left until they landed. The captain came in a few moments ago and told his secretary because he would not want to wake the beast of his boss. He would be leaving that to her to wake him up from his beauty sleep. About twenty minutes had passed and she had finally finished the chapter she was reading and put her book back into her shoulder bag. As she looked over at her boss, she thought he looked so cute asleep with his curls flopped over his forehead and jaded eyed hidden from sight. They were landing in less than ten minutes, so now was the right time was to awaken him from his slumber. She got up and slowly approached him and shook him a little bit, 'Sir...' He opened his eyes and their color was astounding to her, such a vibrant green, but she snapped out of it and told him was the captain had told her earlier, 'Sir, we are landing soon.' He nodded and sat up right in his seat, she took a few steps backward but as soon as she did that the plane hit a little bit of turbulence. This caused her to stumble and she landed in a fit lap with an oof and gasp. His eyed were like deer in headlights, but moaned when she stumbled onto his lap and caused his little friend to become a hard on. He then took ahold of her petite hips but there was still curve to them, and this caused her to gasp blended with his low groan in satisfaction. But it was soon ended when the flight attendant appeared into the room, saw them and looked away but spoke, 'The captain informed me to tell you that we are preparing to land any minute and to take a seat, but it seems you have that already covered.' She let out a forced smile but the girl on the man's lap spoke up quickly, 'Oh no miss, you must have mistaken, I stumbled when we hit the turbulence and I am only his secretary.' The flight attendant apologized for her mistake and she accepted it with gratitude. She got up from his lap from her previous accident and went straight to her seat.

            After she had taken her seat and buckled up, she heard a weird noise coming from the front of the plane. She lifted her head up to where it was coming from and her boss could not stay still in his seat. Then he suddenly jolted from his seat and to the back of the plane, then she heard a door shut and thought maybe he had to really pee and could not hold it any longer. But in his mind of thoughts of him bending her over a table in the hotel room set his already hard on into over drive. Then he jolted from his seat and into the bathroom, throwing down his pants and boxers to stroke his length. He thoughts of all of the dirty thoughts and finished himself off with a grunt and coming into his hand. After he came down from his high, he washed his hands, then pulling up his pants exiting then bathroom soon after he was done. He returned to his seat and buckled up, keeping his gaze on his phone to plan more meetings for the next couple of days to keep himself busy and to stay away from his gorgeous secretary.

                When the plane landed onto the airstrip, he  was guided to a ready 911 GT3 Porsche waiting for departing to the hotel.  She followed slowly behind him with her bag around her shoulder with her tea and book in hand. She was taking too long so the flight attendant ushered she slowly into the car. As soon as the door was sealed, it sped off of the air strip and onto the road at a fast speed. It was dead silent for the entire car ride to the hotel, but as soon as they stepped out he started to bark orders at her. She struggled to keep up and right now all of his needs and appointments to be planned out during the next couple of weeks. She had her head buried in her agenda writing all of his meetings down, but did not notice the person in front of her. They ran into each other with his files going everywhere and with her agenda and tea crashing to the marble floor. She fell with a thump and the tea going all over his papers from the files. She ushered out a sorry to the man and collected the undamaged papers for him. She felt so bad about his papers but he said not to worry about it, he had more copies already made. She sent him a grateful smile, but also took in his appearance. He had tanned skin accompanied by onyx black hair gelled up into a steep quiff with honey brown irises upon his face. He sent her a gentle smile and she could feel a small blush crawling up her spine. But their encounter got interupted by a booming voice throughout the lobby. 'Miss Hawthourne!' You could probably here him all the way on the other side of the country, but he came up behind her briskly. 'We are waiting for you in the elevator, come.' He stated with sterness but the took notice of the man in front of her and his eyes were blazing with anger. She apologized to him, but then turned to the unknown man and asked for his name. 'Oh, I am sorry. My name is Zayn Malik. He smiled at the beautiful young girl in front of him. Wow, he thought. But then her boss behind grew stiff and stone-like. The Zayn Malik? Owner and CEO of the biggest banking company right next to him on the charts?! And his secretary is talking and flirting with him? These thoughts made him boil even more. He grabbed his secretary's arm and hulled her toward the elevator. But before the doors closed, she ran back out and tapped him on the shoulder as he was about to walk away. She handed him her phone and asked to put in his number, he gladly accepted. Handing back her phone in her hand, she said a farwell to him and said she would text him later in the day, he nodded and waved goodbye. She did the same and returned the waiting elevator with her boss about ready to blow his top off.

a.n.;

                        Hehe...things are getting good !

                'till next time.

- M. x

                        twenty-second of october, twenty-fourteen.

                               nineteen past ten p.m. 

© fxckinstyles