Chapter 4

"She's still mad at you? Clamp please," Jisoo asked but never took her eyes off her unconscious patient.

"Kind of, I didn't know she didn't bring her phone nor her wallet, okay?" Seulgi replied.

"What happen anyway?" Jihyo looked up from the magazine she was reading,

"She came to my apartment that day, pissed off and everything, when I asked about it she wouldn't say anything. Then we played video games and she got better then I asked again, she told me that she had a fight with Jennie for some stupid reason. I know it wasn't place to interfere them but I can't help it. I literally kicked her out to fix their thing. The next morning all she said to me was 'you're not my friend anymore.'"

Jisoo asked the nurse to wiped her sweat. "Ah, there's a little bleeding here," she mumbled to herself. 

"Who's Jennie?" Jihyo asked again. 

"Her soon to be wife slash fake girlfriend slash mortal enemy depends on who asked," Jisoo explained. 

"How come I wasn't informed about this?" Jihyo frowned. 

"You're too busy sedating people,"

"Hey, I'm making a living, you know"

"You make people sleep, pleasantly sit in OR doing your endless crosswords while we're doing the real work here" Jisoo stated as a matter of fact.

"I told to you to join anesthesia not surgical. Your fault not mine." Jihyo waved her hand nonchalantly. "So what about this Jennie?"

"We don't know anything yet aside from that. We have never seen her." Seulgi said.

"Now it most likely we couldn't meet her anytime soon. Thanks to Seulgi"

"Yah! It wasn't entirely my fault."

"Halt of it"

"Guys, we're in the middle of surgery here. Stop bickering, would you? Jisoo, how long will you finish?" Jihyo checked watch.

"Give me a minute then she's all yours, Seulgi"

 "Good, tell me more about this later" Jihyo whispered to Seulgi.

*****

Lisa was writing on her patient chart when Seulgi approached her. 

"I'm still not talking to you," She said flatly. 

"Lisa, it's been days. You can't give me silent treatment forever."

"Watch me."

"It's not fair!" Seul groaned. "You threw me to the garden pond in front of hundred people when we were in college. I forgive you!" Seulgi pouted.

"Remember how long it takes for you to accept my apologize? Months. Besides, it was your-birthday."

"Not the point,"

"It wasn't just me. The kids also contributed in it," She stated the fact.

"But you're the brain! you made that idea and you bribed them with food to do your evil plan! Ha!"

"Who told you that?" Lisa frowned. 

"Jihyo and Jisoo. Now, we're even" 

"Aish traitor," she muttered "Buy me lunch and I call it even," Lisa smirked naughtily.

"Hey!"