Chapter 30 (Part 1)

"Hey, are you okay?" She pecked her lips as soon as her lover reached her arms. A frown drew upon her face at the pale looking Lisa. 

"Yeah," she replied weakly. "Jetlag, Nini-ah. I'm so sleepy." 

"Lets go home then. Let me help you with that," she took some of Lisa's bag as the two of them walked hand in hand towards the parking area. 

Lisa was fast asleep as soon as she got her butt in the car. The eleven hours flight finally beat her. 

She woke up at the middle of the night to the sound of Jennie's fingers clicking on her laptop's keyboard at the desk. She blinked as she adjusted her eyes to the dim light. 

Not long after, her phone vibrated beside Jennie. She picked up the phone and spoke lowly. 

"She's sleeping, Jisoo-ah." 

"..."

"Okay, I'll tell her tomorrow, okay?"

"..."

"Alright, bye"

Jennie wore her black tank top with white hot pants and her hair was down to her shoulder. She tucked her hair to her ear, serious expression never left her pretty face. Lisa couldn't help but smile. 

She was too tired to greet her properly. She missed her but the second she closed her eyes, she fell back to her slumber state.

The moment she woke up for real the next morning, she didn't find Jennie within her sight. She groaned as she moved her limbs off of the bed. She checked the clock on the drawer and it showed 9:38 a.m. She slept for almost twelve hours and she hadn't digest anything.

She was hungry. 

She blurry could recall that Jennie woke her for dinner or something last night but she was too sleepy to obey. 

She sloppily marched out of the bedroom looking for food. She detached the pink post tor the fridge and read out loud. 

I got you omelets and pancake and coffee. I'll be back before 8. Love you!

PS: Jisoo called last night, please call her back. 

She reattached the post it and went to her plate and began shoving her food inside her mouth. She did the dishes then took a shower straight after. She planned to go to hospital to visit her patients in the afternoon. For now, she'd just laze around the house or play games or something. 

She took her phone and there was one message from Jennie. 

"Do not eat the ice cream cake in the fridge." 

She chuckled. She didn't even remember about her birthday. 

She grabbed her phone and dialed Jennie's number. After a few time of trying and still no luck, she sent her a voicemail saying she missed her and 'lets have dinner together'. 

Lisa removed the curtain as her tiny feet stepped outside to the balcony. She put on her headphones enjoying the music and the wind. Her mind wondered around. Her stomach twirled not in good motion. 

"What if she refuses?" 

Logical question but caught her off guard nevertheless. She might be not ready, yet. Lisa sighed as she stroked her temple tiredly.

Worst case scenario had gotten into her and now she wasn't sure about it anymore. 

Maybe she should wait. Couple months or years wouldn't hurt, right?