Chapter 32 (Part 1)

It was quite a warm morning at the cemetery. Under this lovely sunlight, stood a group of people sniffing and hugging one another as they let go their loved one. It had always been a sad scene. Losing someone and never would be able to see them again was heartbreaking. But that was life; it bounded to happen that way. 

Death might separated the live and the corpse but somehow, they'd still live in your heart. They'd still be there- forever. 

Two ladies walked hand in hand with confident steps toward the certain tomb. One of them- the taller one held a bouquet of white rose's- her oppa's favorite flower. Her other hand tighten her grip on the latter's hand protectively. Somewhat scared that the angel of death might took her away from her. It didn't make any sense but she just had to do it. 

She felt Jennie's thumb stoked the back of her hand, calming her. She gave her a quick weak smile as she kept on walking. Lisa had promised him to bring Jennie with her should she accept her heart forever. So here she was, standing before Jungkook oppa's gravestone with Jennie.

"Oppa, hey," she put the flowers on top of the grass. "I- oh... I-" she glanced at the black dressed people. 

She had seen death since forever, she had lost her patients a lot than she could even handle, she somehow immune to the heart wrenching scene when she had to announce 'we did everything we could, she/he had give everything their got,' usually the family understood by that sentence that their loved one didn't make it- that they were gone. 

She gulped hard. She didn't know what had come over her to be so overly sensitive today. 

"Lisa-ah, are you okay?" Jennie's voice came out in gentle tone, concerned. 

"Yeah," she shook her head to clear up her mind. She squeezed her companion's hand lightly, assuring her. 

"Oppa, as promised, I brought Jennie with me. What do you think of her?" A soft wind blew.

"I know you'd think she's pretty," she chuckled a bit. "Wait," Lisa gestured Jennie to sit at the cold cement. "It's not that I'm crazy or something, it's just that- this is how I communicate with him. You know I talk, he's dead but I know he's listening. I mean I don't know how, it doesn't make any sense but he must be listening- I mean he's-" she rambled.

"Lisa-ah," Jennie stopped her. "I get it," she soothed her. "May I talk with him too?" 

"Yeah, sure," Lisa nodded. 

"Hey oppa," she could feel the wind fondled her face, she smiled. "How are you? We all are good here, I hope you are well too. Lisa told me a lot about you, some good, some bad," she giggled. "One thing for sure, though. Lisa adores you very much. You know her longer than I do, you certainly know how rare that is, right?" 

They spent more than half hour talking and laughing with the wind. Lisa proudly told him that they were engaged and the talk about marriage date was on its way. They bid their goodbye as Jennie bowed a bit before joined Lisa.

Lisa started her car when she felt Jennie's hand on her thigh. She turned to her with a confused look upon her face.

"I wish I got to know him." 

Her memory flew back to a few years ago at this very place when she was the one whom standing, struggling so hard holding back her tears as the coffin downgraded to the dugouts with a broken arm and crushed heart. 

Jungkook oppa was the brother she never had. They weren't blood related, they weren't childhood friends or anything, but he was her protector, her enemy, her ally, her rival- her best friend. Losing him caused her drown in the weakest point that ever happened in her life. He was a great company. Unfortunately, he was gone too soon.